19.

Issue 19.

Jimin charges into the prison registry area, jotting down his name for further record purposes before stomping into the cell.

He waits in the surveillance room rather impatiently, for Jungkook to be informed that he has a visitor. Jimin taps his fingers upon the metal table, hearing the friction sound echoed throughout the hollow medium.

The bulky and rusty cell door glides opened, revealing Jungkook walking in with both of his cuffed. Right before the door could even fully closed, Jimin lurches forward so that their lips could finally meet.

Jimin kisses him like there's no tomorrow, as if everything happened around them was none for their concern, as if they being recorded by the surveillance was never a big deal.

Jimin cups both of Jungkook's cheeks, forcing himself on Jungkook which the criminal was more than happy to accept that. He had been dying to kiss Jimin, to touch him; he craved for Jimin more than anyone else could have ever imagined.

Jimin slips his tongue into Jungkook's cavern, savouring every inch of him before biting his lower lip, nearly having the taste of blood forming.

Jungkook let out a groan, sounded frustrated as he couldn't reach for Jimin, having zero ability to grace his fingertips over the dainty male's skin as his wrists werr literally cuffed, he was vulnerable.

"J-Jimin, wait.." Jungkook pulls apart.

"what? why?" Jimin questioned, both hands still holding Jungkook's face.

"I can't touch you, I don't want us to kiss like this." Jungkook shakes his head, steps back a little so he could have a clearer view of Jimin's face that he had never really seems to look at for the past few weeks.

Jimin let out a sigh as he took the empty space closer to Jungkook, closing their gap as he utters, "I'm sorry Jungkook, so so sorry."

Jungkook smiles at the shorter male, snuggles their faces together as the tips of their noses touched, "I'd never be mad at you, Jimin. Even how much I hated you for putting me into such situation, I love you,

"too much, to even let you go."

"I love you too kookie, more than you'd ever imagined. Our love was never joke, you were never a toy, a bridge for me to reach my success, never was and never will."

Jungkook lets out a soft chuckle, "I guess this is probably the best thing I've heard since I came in here."

"I'm sorry."

"baby," Jungkook calls, "look at me."

Jimin does so as he dilates his eyes to look at Jungkook, "I want you to stop apologizing, it was never your fault, you hear me?"

The dainty male presses his lips into a thin line before nodding helpless, he was too vulnerable to even say anything now. He knew he was going to be charged for everything he had put into sacrifices.

He knew he couldn't be with Jungkook for that long, the male would have to accept his punishment as well. There's no way they'd be put out of this situation.

This time, Jungkook calls for Jimin to gain his attention again as if he's afraid he wouldn't be able to meet his boyfriend anytime soon.

"let's run away Jimin, tonight."

"tonight? It's that even possible, Kook-ah?" Jimin's face falls.

"I'd make anything possible. I've been known to solve my problems by throwing fortunes right at those bastards face." Jungkook deadpans, trying to sound calm in order to make the atmosphere less tense but it didn't do any better when the worries in Jimin's face grew larger and larger, "do you trust me?"

Jimin lips moved, "you know I always do."

"good then, wait for me tonight, at your place, not mine baby. Pack all the stuffs you need and we shall leave for good."

"I-I will."

-
Jimin went back to his apartment, packing all the essentials he needs, just like how Jungkook had asked him too.

Part of him was feeling absolutely over the top as he could finally be out of the hell and be with Jungkook for all the time that he wants. Yet another part of him was really reluctant to leave, the place where he grew up, the place where he found his passion and determination in doing everything.

But he guesses, he should be able to find his passion once again, as long as he's in a place with Jungkook, a place where he calls safe haven.

He sits cross legged on his couch while waiting for Jungkook rather impatiently, eyes glancing at the wall clock and his phone back and forth from time to time.

He indicates his phone, checking his messages to see a few from his once best friend, Taehyung. The male has been asking Jimin to return his calls or mere a message but Jimin just could not careless. His mind just went blank to react to any of Taehyung's actions, and so does his heart.

At last, impatient bells ringing from his door which had Jimin nearly jumped in his seat. He jogged towards the white wooden door and had it swings open, with an elated smile on his face as he knew Jungkook finally made his way out.

But soon, the smile on his face fades and being replaced by a frown,

"Jaebum?"

A/N:
Show my new story 'caramel eyes' some sarang sarang sarang??? 😌