14.

Issue 14.

Jungkook eyes full with agony and saltwater, he held himself together with much effort in order not to let a single tear to shamelessly escaped. There is no way he would break down in front of anybody.

He was hurt, by all the indirect actions that were done by Jimin. He had came to the point where even if it's just a tiny bit of mistrust, he would feel insecure, especially it was coming from someone whom he loves.

That's when he knew in the midst of searching for love, there is still time when he knew love contains its own flaw, when he would want to believe love was purely and utterly beautiful, he also forgets love comes with pain in its package.

Trust. What's about trust? He used to wander like a lost child in the pathway while searching for trust and so happened to stumble upon Jimin who had finally lead his way out, but now its as if Jimin was leaving him right before they could exit.

"Jungkook, its not like this-" Jimin went a step closer and grabbed on Jungkook's arm before the mafia flung his arm off, nearly hit Jimin on the face by accident.

"I'm right, you're just like them. Your heart and words don't align Jimin, that's how journalist acts." Jungkook gritted his teeth, jaws tightened.

"why do you have to doubt me every single fucking time?! I swear I didn't do it! It wasn't mine for Pete's sake Jungkook!" Jimin yelled, about to rip his hair off from all the frustration.

His stomach churned from the anger and accution he received. He really wanted to scream at the top of his lungs, telling the world that he didn't do it, he wants Jungkook to trust him, that's all he wished for.

"I've been through that Jimin, I know how desperate a journalist can be when it comes to producing a good masterpiece."

"I had promised to stop following up on your case but why would you still have to push me to this far?" the lump in Jimin's throat nearly caused him to choke on his own saliva.

"I'm pushing you?" Jungkook scoffed, a fake smirk visible on his face, "look who's talking."

"I don't think our relationship would work out this way." Jimin shook his head, letting out a sigh as he stormed out of his apartment, yet didn't miss when Jungkook cursed, "fuck!" before he closed the door behind him and headed towards the elevator.

Love is hard, even if its a relationship where two person commit, however he feels like he was all alone in this merciless battle. Jimin is trying to bring Jungkook out of those dark past, yet Jungkook had his red light on.

They fell in love, with both of their hearts stoned cold. Their life used to be pitch black, dark and all flawed, until they met and that's when things turned monochrome.

They do not mind being colour blind at all, seeing solely black and white, black is their life canvas and white is each other's presence that brought their blank portrait to life, just like a thumping heart that supports a breathing creature.

He ran down the street, panting as he gasped for oxygen to fill up his lungs. He went into an alley and leaned his back against the concrete wall painted with graffiti.

He slid down the wall, totally immune to his surroundings as he hugged his knees tighter to his chest. His face had nothing but ceaselss flow of tears.

Jimin wanted to believe if their love was true, if Jungkook loves him enough to trust him with his all. Jimin held Jungkook like he was his universe, he picked up the stars that Jungkook used to light up Jimin's night sky. He'd want to believe if Jungkook ever loved him to allow Jimin to invade his everything, to let his walls down.

Right now, his sobs were the only thing audible. The anger died down, replaced with disappointment and self-hatred when he suddenly felt a pair of arms pulled him close then Jimin's frail frame was fully wrapped around, as if that person was trying to protect Jimin from all the bad things in the world.

"you'll be just fine, shh.." Jaebum soothed Jimin down by drawing soft circles on his back, "it's okay, Jimin, it's okay."

Jimin did not give a single shit to whoever was hugging him right now, he wasn't in the right state of mind to even think straight. A few moments later, he finally calm himself down and gently pulled himself away.

He was shocked to see the one who was comforting him was Jaebum, his face now turned to the shade which was as red as a tomato while he stood up and swept away the invisible dust on his pants, "t-thanks."

Jimin looked at Jaebum as if he as trying to search for an answer which the male quickly took the first step and answered, "I didn't stalk on you, I was so happened to pass by and saw you running down here. And don't worry, I wasn't going to harm or anybody else."

Jimin took a breath, even if Jaebum was really planning to hit on him, he wouldn't even have to extra strength to fight back.

"let me send you home?" Jaebum continued when he saw how Jimin wasn't responding.

"my home..I-I don't wanna." Jimin looked down the empty street once again, hoping to see Jungkook running out of the apartment, calling for him and asking him to stay. He eventually will, stay.

"then where do you wanna go?" Jaebum asked, tone of voice sounded soft that he, himself was surprised at how he qctually turned weak for his two years crush.

Jimin shook his head again he then walked down the opposite side of the street, with a clueless Jaebum trailing behind as they headed towards nowhere to be exact.

-
Jimin doesn't know how both of them ended up at the winter beach, exposure to the scorching sun hiding behind the cotton fluffy clouds accompanied by the roaring waves that hit against the shore.

Jimin scrutinized his eyes as he stared out to the place as far as he could, a place where the ends meet as he hugged himself tighter due to the cold air hitting his skin. Jaebum saw whereby he swiftly took off his blazer and wrapped it around Jimin, allowing the clothes to provide the male even with the tiniest amount of warmth.

"are you feeling any better?" Jaebum asked worriedly, earning a vague nod from the other male.

"why'd you helped me? I thought you wanted to kidnap me?" Jimin blurted the question.

"I wanted to is because I wanted Jeon to feel the pain, I'd never wanna hurt you, Jimin."

"if you hurt him, you're hurting me too."

"do you really love him that much? Despite all his doings throughout these years?"

"I love him as a whole, regardless of what he has done." Jimin answered without hesitation.

Jaebum could only nod in acknowledgement even if his heart just destroyed into thousands and millions of pieces that could hardly be fixed.

Jimin then rubbed his palms together to create warm friction as he gently blew some hot air against his hands to keep himself warm.

"Jimin." Jaebum called, shifting closer to the male, "leave Jungkook, he can't give you happiness."

"don't tell me what to do."

A/N:

Oh oh oh, should Jimin follow Jaebum?????