AUTHORS NOTE|IMPORTANT|

Dear Readers,

Hey my kitties, I want to make something VERY clear. This is not a new book or a different story, this is a REWRITE of my original book

His Young Mate.

As I've noticed by the comments, THE TONS AND TONS OF COMMENTS that not many people understand or like the plot of the story or the endless mistakes in the book even though it was literally one of the first books I've ever made and I never EVER planned on editing it or fixing it.

As my Moto goes once it's finished, it's done. But after some long thought and annoyance of having to answer every comment on the original book trying to explain the clearly messed up and stupid story line of a book that a 13 or 15 year old girl made up...

I decided that I'd just rewrite the whole thing, same characters and similiar plot just with a lot of difference as you WILL NOTICE as you read.

One thing I want to point out, Jake and Angelica will only have a 5 YEAR AGE difference in this story and hopefully that will be understood.

I really hope you guys can be nice and considerate on this book, and try not to completely shove my mistakes down my ass. I am not professional, I have no desire to be an actual author and I have no desire to have my books edited by a professional.

So what I write, it was you get and if you don't like it then don't read but that doesn't mean I don't mind some feedback for MYSELF to improve writing.

Hopefully my words came across, not trying to sound like a Birch or anything but I literally just couldn't take the comments anymore.

(Kinda wish Wattpad allowed you to disable comments on books sometimes.)

Love you guys,

Hope you like this story.

Sincerely

Your lovely writer

Wiltedrose213