Chapter|04

Angelica

Angelica

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" My father growled I could hear his disappointment.

I had watched Jake, my alpha and my future mate walk away with so much hatred towards me. I could sense my wolf fear with the potential rejection, she hated me too—I could feel it greatly.

Maybe that's why I couldn't shift yet

My mother was crying, her disappointment broke me even more. She had always wanted me to have a strong mate, an alpha she would tell me would be the lucky one to make me queen. I doubt they realized my mate would be 5 years older than me, and I'd meet him barely into my teens.

What am I kidding, I'm still a child. A fucked up, destructive and angry child.  He was right, the pack hated me— the only people who loved me were my parents, Ariel and her parents but they lectured me as well for getting Ariel into constant trouble.

I didn't know why I was like this, I just loved to make things explode. I loved pranks, but I guess I didn't realize that they could be harmful I guess that with the stress of growing up, I thought destruction was the way to go and I almost got killed for it.

I know, I heard that my mother got poisoned by accident. I know that it was technically for me, people wanted me dead because I was a horrible child. My mate might not want me one day if I don't change, but what can I do.

"I'm so sorry dad." I replied, and I just stood there.

"Hun, I think she understands." My mother said, my father then looked at me with worried eyes.

"You okay there pumpkin?" He asked I fake smiled.

"Yeah," I replied, they nodded and we headed home.

I couldn't control my thoughts, I just wanted to find something that I could do for myself. Something that would make a difference, I wanted to be able to explode stuff but I also wanted to pull my pranks without causing people to hate me.

I wanted to be what my parents wished for, but I also didn't want to be too soft and delicate. I just wanted to grow into somebody, my parents and my mate could be proud of one day.

I went upstairs and logged into my computer, I started looking up camps for troubled wolves. After an hour I came up empty, I was literally going to fall asleep but I also was extremely angry that I couldn't find anything that worked for me.

Then I found it, it was almost like a discipline camp. Yet it also had other activities, like health classes and how to use a gun, they even taught how to use electronics and bombs of course. This camp was more for warriors or wolves who wanted to be part of the front lines—but it felt right to me.