Chapter|02

Jake

Jake

Eric removed her early in the morning, she had makeup smudged all over her face from crying and she smelt pretty bad.

She wouldn't even look at me, her cheeks were tinted in embarrassment. This was embarrassing for her, she was old enough to acknowledge that she had a mate but she wasn't old enough to be mated.

A mate bite at her age could kill her especially from an alpha, it would rot through her skin and melt her bones. Then once the female or male died, the venom from our bite would turn around and poison us. It stopped a lot of wolves from marking younger wolves male or female, having a young mate wasn't rare but as far as I've found it was never 5 years younger.

I didn't feel any attraction towards her sexually, my wolf and I saw her as a child basically. But marker her was a different story, all wolves have that urge the moment they meet their mate regardless if the mate right away or not. Some wolves mark their mate and then wait for the right time to complete the bond.

But her age drew a giant line, I knew I would have to keep a stern line between her and I. I would also have to notify her father that Angelica was aware of our mate bond, see woman struggle more because they have the desire to please their mate and she's a young teenager entering puberty so she's going to get mixed signals.

She's basically going to be a pain in my ass, she's going to crave my attention and my approval for everything she does. I have to keep her at a far, the last thing I need is both of us dead.

"You're grounded." Aroma said Angelica looked at her mother with raging eyes.

"So I spend a night in the cells with possible murderers AND I'm grounded!" She growled, she looked pissed.

"Watch your fucking tone with me lady, be glad your father loves you or I would've left you down there for a week." Aroma spoke in a tone, and Aroma was the nice one.

Angelica had her eyes wide, I could tell by her body language that she wasn't used to hearing in her mother's tone. Neither was I, I had met Aroma a few occasions with Eric and my father growing up, of course, Angelica was never with them but Aroma is literally the kindest woman on the planet just like my mother was.

But when she snapped, you better tuck that tail between your legs and shut your mouth.

"But mom." Angelica whined, finally realizing the length of the situation.

"Don't mom me and guess what this time we aren't paying for the damages, you want to be reckless than YOU are getting a job and paying for it yourself." Aroma said Angelica didn't look happy.