Chapter|12

Angelica

Angelica

"I think this dress would suit you." Debbie said, she was holding up a cute simple white dress.

"Does it come in other colours?" I asked, I did really like the design.

"You're not wearing white?" Beverly asked, she seemed confused.

Female & Male wolves where white on their birthday, every day up until they meet and mate their mate but the moment they aren't pure-they are required to wear something of a different color.

Nobody is punished, or bullied-it was very common now for wolves to not wait for each other unlike in the past where it was frowned upon. I was of Beta blood which many people just assumed the higher blood line would mean that you would be pure.

"No, I'm not pure." I said with a sad smile shrugging, the memory stung.

"Eh that's okay, we aren't either." Beverly replied, Debbie blushed but nodded.

"They do have other colors, I'll go grab a few." Debbie said, she gave me a warm smile and ran off.

"Do you think my mate would be ashamed of me?" I asked Beverly, my mood had taken a turn.

"No, because whatever dark secrets surrounded it-I believe he'll do anything to help you move past it." Beverly said, the lost and pained look in her eye told me something.

That I wasn't the only one with secrets, I wasn't the only one who expirenced pain and I knew now that we would be good friends because they would never judge me for the things that I had done or death with.

"Here we go! One blue and One red." Debbie said, she held them up and I immediately loved the blue.

The blue is so pretty." I whispered, they smiled.

"Then go try it on." Beverly laughed, pushing me towards the changing room.

I rolled my eyes and went inside, I looked down at my ankle sighing. I was very thankful about the power of makeup-the mark was successfully covered underneath. The only way it would come off is if I used a oil remover, not even water got it off which made it easier for me to resume my normal life.

I didn't care about the prophecy, or what my future held. I didn't care that I had been chosen for some kind of bullshit destiny that I didn't want. I was finally in a good spot, I had controlled my temper and used my skills to better the pack into liking me.

I could make weapons to help, I had done and achieved so many things and not once did my mate show any appreciation for it.

I tried on the dress, my smile was wide when I saw how beautiful and simple it look on my figure. I couldn't believe I was a woman, full grown and beautiful but still a year away from being enough.

"I'm buying it." I said, looking at the time.

The small party my parents arranged would be in a few hours, I still needed to get heels and some pieces for the party. I didn't feel right celebrating without Ariel, but I managed to convince my parents to have a table of too the side with her picture so people could pay respects and leave a flower.