Chapter|15

Angelica

Angelica

I was now making breakfast with my mother, she had asked me to make omelettes for her and my dad.

"Angelica! Your friends are at the door." My dad said, I didn't even here the doorbell ring.

"Let them in Eric!" My mother said, I smiled.

"Alright sweetheart!" I heard the door open,"they're in the kitchen to your right." then the door shut.

I heard then walking in, my dad must've been in the living room watching Cosette outside-Cosette liked the front yard more than the backyard nobody knows why but there was a fence.

"Hey!" Debbie squealed, she was very hyper at 8 in the morning.

"She had Starbucks on the way over." Beverly said rolling her eyes, I chuckled while placing a omelette on a plate.

"There you go mom." I said softly, she smiled and took the two plates to the living room.

"I like Starbucks!" Debbie blushed, I smiled at her.

"You are like a hyper child." I said poking her nose while she pouted.

"Doesn't help she's short either." Beverly said, I nodded in agreement.

"It's not my fault!" Debbie said, she was adorable.

"Did we offend you munchkin." I said pinching her cheek, she gave me the finger.

"Jerk." She said while pouting, I smiled and laughed.

"We were going to the beach, did you want to join?" Beverly asked, Debbie was back to smiling and laughing.

"Were you guys going to take the beach bus?" I asked, that bus was disgusting.

"Yeah, we don't drive." Beverly pointed out obviously, like she didn't tell me this already yesterday.

"I'll drive, no way in hell I'm getting on that bus." I said with a grimance, that place was unholy.

"The bus can't be that bad." Debbie said, I looked her dead in the eyes.

"Two recently mated wolves had sex in the back half-the driver did nothing cause it was 'natural' even though there were kids." I winced in disgust at the memory.

"Ew, yeah drive us." Debbie immediately said, she looked really grossed out.

"Let me change, and grab some things-you can wait in the car or come up." I said, Debbie immediately took off up the stairs.