Chapter|14

Angelica

Angelica

The party had ended around 11, everyone was tired and I could barely keep my eyes open.

My dad allowed Debbie and Beverly to sleep in the guest room, they both were slightly drunk and kept mumbling words nobody understood-we thought it'd be safer to keep them here.

My mom hadn't came out of her room, she didn't come down for my birthday party at all-my dad had asked me what happened and I sat down and told him which caused him to cry.

"I can't believe I have a granddaughter out there." He whispered, he held the photo I had of her and I.

"She's safer with them, I rather her live a healthy life then fear killing her with a simple hug." I said holding back my pain, I was really on edge.

"You are strong baby-girl, stronger than me or your mother could ever be-I wouldn't worry too much about this or how your mate will react, I know Jake very well and he would never abandon you because of this." My dad said and I froze, he could always see through me.

"He was supposed to be all my firsts." I said sounding regretful, yet I didn't regret a moment of it.

"Do you regret it?" He asked, I shook my head "If you don't feel guilty, then you don't believe you did anything wrong." My dad said, I sighed relaxing.

"Do you think I did anything wrong?" I asked, he looked at me and sighed.

"You were in love, regardless of if that boy wasn't your mate-you fell for him when we as parents had failed you, I believe that our paths and trials to shape us happen for a reason-the only thing I am disappointed in you for is not coming to us sooner." My dad said, he held my shoulder.

"I thought you'd hate me." I spoke honestly, they had been so disappointed in me in the past.

"You didn't know you'd get pregnant, or that she'd be alive-you didn't know there would be such painful consequences but you learned from them but you should have NEVER went through it alone." My dad hugged me, I cried lightly in his shoulder.

"I couldn't even hold her." I said, he held me tighter.

"I know baby girl, I know." He said, and he held me in his arms tightly as he cried with me.

Soon enough we both went to bed, I took a shower and laid down-it was 11:45 at night and I was mentally exhausted. I knew I was meant to shift soon, but I didn't feel the urge to go to the woods.

I slowly closed my eyes and let the world fade.

"WAKE UP" The sense of screaming vibrated within my head, I woke up startled.

His Young Spitfire| 18+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara