Chapter|10

1 month later....

Angelica

I stared at myself in the mirror, my baby bump was pretty big.

I had just hit 2 month, my little girl was already kicking up a storm the past week and now it was silent- a part of me wanted her to so badly make it but I knew fate had always been cruel to me.

Then it hit me, the most unimaginable pain. It was like knives being stabbed into my back, I knew my parents weren't home. I had been avoiding them like a plague so the wouldn't figure it out- I didn't want their disappointment.

I managed to make it to the infirmary, Dr FrankLin saw me and arranged everything. Secret birth, closed paperwork and no one was allowed to access it expect him and nobody else could access the file without my permission.

"How are you feeling Angelica?" He knew it was a stupid question, tears were in my eyes.

"I'm about to give birth to my daughter, and she'll be dead." I growl out while another contraction hit me hard

"I'm going to look to see if she's coming." Dr FrankLin said, and he did.

"She's coming." A nurse said, she was bound to secrecy- not even Jake's beta knew about this.

The pain was horrible, I almost wanted to die then experience it and I understood why schools and our parents warned us not to get pregnant by anybody else than our mate. Everything hurt, my body and more but all I wanted was for this to be over.

It was silent, I knew she was out. Then the impossible happened, I was breathing heavy and my body was exhausted but the loud and deafening sound of her cry hit me like a truck. The doctors eyes were wide, the nurses mouths were opened with shock.

My baby girl was alive, I kept looking at the pale skinned baby covered in blood who was screaming loud and proud- she wasn't dead. Suddenly the room was in panic, they were checking her over. I felt fear as they poked her, checked her lungs and eyes and ears.

"How is this possible?" Dr FrankLin spoke, I wanted to know as well.

"Is she okay?" I asked curious, he looked at me as a nurse walked to me with my little girl wrapped in a pink blanket.

"She's perfectly healthy, she's only 2 months old and she's just like any other infant werewolf born." Dr FrankLin stared at the infant in awe, this had never happened before.

"Can I hold her?" I asked, tears streaming down my face.

The nurse nodded, she came close and I saw my beautiful daughters wide eyed face. She couldn't see but I knew she could hear me, I felt so happy to see her alive- yet the fear of what everyone would think scared me as well.