Chapter 2

PARKER ROGERS'S POV:

At The Daily Bugle (Soon with changed to Alchemax back around her time)

"IT'S ABOMINATION IS WHAT IT IS! AM I THE ONLY NEWSPAPERMAN IN THIS CITY THAT REALIZES WHAT A MENACE THAT WEBHEAD IS!?!" There it is, Another day of J. Jonah Jameson yelling from his office about Spider-Woman which is causing me to have a headache, not like it's getting old or anything, "Mr. Jameson, Indoor voice, Okay? I'm trying to get Johnny on the phone." Look I would 'love' to keep hearing Jameson's daily rant about Spider-Woman but I rather talk to Johnny than Jameson's tantrum, "People idolizing that freak! Next thing you know, There'll be a whole musical about her with a chorus line of dancing Spider-Women." "I'd pay to see that. OH, Johnny! Go see a show? Johnny, I would love to but I'm working with Doctor Octavius in the genetics lab on a DNA project. I had to download a sample of my DNA into the permanent Alchemax genetics files. I'm still waiting for some test results.", "Permanent files. Huh? So a hundred years from now, We can clone you." Johnny jokes, typically smartass but I love him, for some reason I don't know why exactly, "Well, Can grab a late dinner afterwards? Okay, Babe?" He asked, "Sure! Anything for you, Johnny. And I love it when you call me babe, It's like a blast from the past."