Chapter 20/ The Endings

PARKER ROGERS'S POV:

I decided to go and check up on Johnny, yeah I know him being saved by Alex technically doesn't exist but still... But I just want to see and make sure. Then something caught my attention to find him walking down the street. I ran over to him, He then looked at me with a worried look and pulled me into a hug. My eyes widened but I understood and it's okay. But I know he feels safe with me and the same I do with him, Even though I hate to admit it. I might've died once technically in a different set of memories that technically didn't happen... So what it's over. I'm happy to see him and be with him.

ALEX O'HARA POV:

After this whole Quantum Causality over with now, I arrived back home after everything I have been through... I wanted to be family... My family. As I went inside there I saw Miguel, My husband and then my son, My baby boy, well technically ours but still... I walked over to Miguel and wrapped my arms around him, "You alright? You seem kinda--" "I'm alright, I swear. Just a rough day...." But something came to mind and I wanted to go and check on it.

At Alchemax, In The Archives Room

I sneaked into the Archives and decided to see something. Unfortunately it's stupid since Rogers did before but shock it. Who cares, I looked up Parker Rogers on the archives database, there I saw she grew up with Johnny Storm, She looks happy... They're married and had two kids, heh, "Good for you, Rogers. Live your happy ending and so will I."

THE END