Chapter 15

PARKER ROGERS'S POV:

"So. I've got to grab a DNA recorder from the genetics lab?" It's not a rare item; You shouldn't have too much trouble finding one." Says the person who is being chased by a slimy gross gooey octo-monster after you, "I've got tentacle boy after me. Nothing's a walk in the park right now." I slide through the lockdown door, I webbed it shut afterwards, So the tentacle boy can stop following, for now, "Point taken." Alex chimed in but overhearing I know it's not going to hold very long, crud; Just keep moving, Rogers. Hopefully just don't die, "It was practically right next door. So that's probably it over there. Easy peasy." Trying to find a DNA recorder but it's very difficult when the creature from beyond the unknown is following you again, Oh webs. I hope I make it through this, "Talk about urban renewal..." I kept looking for the recorder but the room I was in didn't have it, Of course.

Later...

"How are you doing there?" "Aside from not having a DNA recorder and being chased by a big scary gooey monster? Just swell." I said sarcastically, then I noticed more reinforcements, oh you gotta be kidding me, all of this is becoming more difficult by the minute, "Well get in gear, 'Cause if this time storm escalates, You're going to have a ringside for a brand new big bang." "I'll get the DNA thing." Yeah, I'm trying my best trying to find it but there's a few problems... BAD GUYS AND BIG SCARY GOOEY OCTO-MONSTER! Whatever, "I'm moving as fast as I can!" "Well, Move faster!" Alex told me to rush, *Sighs* You have an AMAZING life, Parker Rogers. No I do not, "I hate it when she says that."

I sneaked into the air vents, you know there's something just hits the air vents, then dust spreads. I coughed, "First the windows, Now the air ducts. What's next!" I complained, Trying to hurt but a tentacle came out of nowhere and grabbed my leg. Oh boy, "Alex! It got me!" "What's happening?! Talk to me! Shock it, Parker!" I let out a out cry, as I was dragged out and falling in a painful way that hurt. I slowly got back up, "Al... Al.. Alex...?" "You okay? What happened?" "I managed to tear free... Left half of my costume behind, But it was worth it... Found a room to hide in.... Passed out..." Feeling a bit dizzy again and for the most part, Owww... "Where are you now?" "I'm not sure. Lemme check." I walked around, Limping a little but still can walk; "This place is stocked with knockout gas made for the military... But I bet it would knockout that creature down for the count so I run his DNA." Then I finally found the DNA recorder, "Finally. Alex, I found it!" "The DNA recorder?" "Yes!!" "Don't stand around telling me about it. Use it!" "On Atrocity? I love this plan." Then I heard loud footsteps entering the room. It was Atrocity. Oh boy, But I gotta lure him into the gas chamber to get his DNA, "Gotta maneuver him into the gas chamber." I led him to the chamber, once he got into it, I quickly got out, as the chamber's door went shut and the gas went off. Ended up knocking him out, falling to the ground; The chamber opened up this is my chance to get DNA now, "Once I get DNA we have a shot at ending this. Here, Monster! Mission accomplished!" "Good going. Get it to the DNA station so we can read it." "So once I've downloaded, We're done?" I asked, "That's the hope." "Yeah, Cause everything's been working out great so far." I sarcastically said. I got to the station and entered the monster's DNA, "It came through, But the strands are in pieces." Oh, Great, I have to get another sample, C'mon man... Then I overheard Atrocity waking up. You gotta be kidding me, " Suuure..." I'm seriously not thrilled about any of this, I just noticed Atrocity teleported, "Wait... Wha?! This thing teleports now?!" "What do you mean?" "Teleport. Crack a dictionary!"

After That

I was able to trap Atrocity back into the chamber and got knocked out, and hurry to get the DNA recorder and got another sample and head back to the station, "Well?" "I'm still having trouble connecting the DNA strands. I've never seen anything like this. Try getting me another sample." I'm really starting to get on my last nerves, Get another sample... If I die I swear to god- "If we ever get to meet face to face... I'm going to beat the crap out of you." Atrocity teleported again and awake, Ugh...

After,

I got patsy face back in the gas chamber and made him down for the count but those freakin' tentacles prevented the door from shutting, I shot webs at their weak point then they let go. The gas finally knocked it out, Thank god! I hope this is the last sample or I swear I'm going to be furious. I use the DNA recorder and head back to the station. I pray this is the last sample.