EP 4: YELLOW, BLUE OR RED

Episode 4 : Yellow, Blue Or Red

     I did exactly what he told me to do for the next couple of days.

I'm trouble and you should stay the hell away from me...

As I lazed around in bed, my mind kept drifting back to him-- his playful smile, the bag of secrets he's hiding from me.

The funny thing was I wanted to do everything except follow his order, I wanted to defy him, test him, push him to his limits.

I wanted to just unwrap him, layer by layer. I wanted to tear down his walls. I couldn't stand the fact that I didn't know a single thing about him.

Rolling about in bed, I finally came to a decision. I could hear Alexander joking around with my mum in the living room, I was sure that everything would fall into place perfectly without having myself get into trouble.

Whipping out my phone, I dialled a familiar set of numbers.
" Hey Tristen, do you mind if I borrow your motorbike?"

▪▪▪▪▪

I tracked my way through the tall towering trees, the forest was in complete silence -- so quiet you could hear the cracking of branches echo as I step over them.

Finally after much scouting, I came upon the small hut-- the one Alexander took me to just a few days ago.

Looking up to the sky, I regretted the fact that I took years dwelling on whether I should return here since it was beginning to get dark.

Filled with curiosity, I ran towards the hut, or should I say tried to run since my leg still hurt.

With a creak of the door, I peered into the empty hut. Without closing the door behind me, I took a scan around the small cottage.

There were 3 rooms in total, so I decided to look around -- maybe it will give me a little bit more information about Alexander.

The first two rooms were deserted, with only spider webs clogging each corner. Hence, I was left with none other than the last room right at the end of the corridor.

I noticed its doorknob seem to be much more clean and polished. With swift movements, I pushed open the door to find a room full of colour.

Each corner had different hues of colour splashed across the walls carelessly but yet it created a beautiful natural artwork -- it was like each wall told a story of its own with emotion. It felt real. Human.

I ran my fingers over the painted walls and let my eyes examine the ceiling that was painted with various pastel colours.

I realised there were cans of spray paint and buckets of paint by the corner. Pursing my lips, I grabbed the bucket of yellow paint and brought it out to the plain blank wooden wall back in the hallway.