EP 29: LOSS OF WORDS

Episode 29: Loss Of Words

I found myself dashing through the halls of the hospital, holding Angie close to me. Kai's words keep playing through my mind,

Gabriel, Alexander is awake.

The one thing I've bee praying for each night, and finally its been heard. My heart was aching to just see his beautiful honey eyes, the ones that bring me back home each time.

" Is daddy awake?" Tears welled up in my eyes.

" Yes princess, he is waiting for you." I shook my head, biting my bottom lip to hold bavk the tears of relief in my eyes.

I was whipped for sure, he had such an impact on my life and I couldn't wait to just have him all to myself and Angie. I wanted to bring him to our favourite diner and afterwards drop by the hut for a deep long talk. I wanted to grow old with him, kiss him till my lungs give way.

The moment I saw a large group of people gathered outsode a ward, I knew it was all because of him. Pushing my way through the crowd, even past my parents and friends, I halted in my steps upon seeing him lie on the bed with a broad smile. That gorgeous smile that seem to light up the room.

" Daddy!!" Angie ran towards Alexander and wrapped her tiny arms around his neck. They cuddled, Alexander didn't stop planting kisses on ger head. Kai placed a hand on my shoulder, giving it a small squeeze.

He definitely missed her, he was her father afterall. Finally, his bronze eyes met mine. He raised an eyebrow, and there was simply nothing swirling in his eyes.

This wasn't my Alexander.

He turned over to my brother.

" Blake...who's that?"

That was all it took to make everything shatter within me..

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

" Explain this to me before I-I---" I demanded from Alexander's doctor, Mr Hogwarts. I stared him dead in the eye, ready to throw the nearest thing to me against the wall.

" Mr Harris, I need you to calm down and have a seat." Mr Hogwarts cautioned, ge was clearly afraid of my outrageous behaviour. Who coild blame me? It's Alexander we are talking about.

" CALM DOWN?! you're asking me to calm down when the boy I love remembers everyone else except me? What kind of bullshit is this?!" I gripped the ends of my hair. I wasn't ready to come back from Paris to be greeted by this.

" Sit your ass down Gabriel and let Mr Hogwarts talk!" Blake commanded, Kai pushed me down on the chair across Mr Hogwarts. Mum and Dad waited silently by the door, letting Blake control me.

Mr Hogwarts took a deep breath and clasped his hands together.
" Well, Alexander is facing the post coma effect, its quite common in the case where the patient does not remember how the accident happened, that includes the impact of it and the people who were with him." I interrupted Mr Hogwarts, expecting the worse.

" I was with Alexander during the accident, so now...I'm just erased from all the memories he had." My face fell as I heard my words out loud.

" Yes Mr Harris, I'm very sorry but...there is a way to change this." I whipped my head up upon hearing his words.

" Tell men what can we do? I'll do it." I desperately asked, leaning forward.

" Show him things that could possibly spark his memory of you again, it would take time and you have to be patient with him. Do not force a relationship onto him cause trust me when I say this, you will lose him then forever."

I released a shaky breath, this was going to be way harder than I thought. I had to make Alexander feel all the feelings he used to have for me, I couldn't kiss him till he finally remembers...

" I'll do it, I'll just be his friend till he remembers."

Its the first time in history where I've decided to friend-zone myself.

▪▪▪▪▪

Hey loves!

It's me again, your terrible author who didn't update for sooo long! You guys must hate me now, and I completely understand but! I have my reasons. I've been struggling with alot of issues lately, my grandma got admitted to the hospital and it took a toll on me. Along with that, my examinations were around the corner.

I guess we all have our problems, but still I'll never stop writing! I love you guys so much, abd stay strong no matter what!

Love,
Celine💘

A double update for yall!