SEQUEL! [ REWIND!]

Hey loves!
M E R R Y 🎅🏾  X M A S

Since this book made a break through (forever grateful for y'all) and many of you sobbed your hearts out, I wanted to give y'all a little christmas surprise cause you too should be happy on Christmas! Who0p just a side note, I'm obsessed with christmas songs I swear to santa!

Anyway so let's rewind this book with iconic places in the book and also a....Christmas Special Sequel!

I C O N I C  P L A C E S
in It Starts With You

I C O N I C  P L A C E S in It Starts With You

And last but not least...our Christmas Sequel! Hope you like it & beware there are references from the previous chapters so keep a look out!

      " Yup, the star goes right up there! That's it, Angie, you're doing amazing!" Leaning my shoulder against the door, I watch from afar as Alexander has Angie on his shoulder while she places the golden glittery star at the top of the christma...

      " Yup, the star goes right up there! That's it, Angie, you're doing amazing!" Leaning my shoulder against the door, I watch from afar as Alexander has Angie on his shoulder while she places the golden glittery star at the top of the christmas tree.

It's insane how fast she's growing, next year she will be Grade 2 already. The ring of the door shook me out from my thoughts.

" Gab, can you get the door?" Alexander smiled over his shoulder as he places Angie on the ground. Heading over to the door, I pull it open to come upon none other than Kai and his girlfriend, Liliana.

" Uncle Kai!" Angie screams across the living room before running into his arms. I give Liliana a hug, she was a new addition to our family. I admire how she is able to keep Kai grounded, despite how wild he is.

" Baby girl, man I missed you!" Kai swings Angie around in the air which causes her to giggle. An arm wraps around my waist and I'm pulled into the other room. Once again, I'm looking into those sunset orbs which hold a mischievious glint.

" Xander...we are not doing this now," I shook my head, hiding a grin.

" I have no clue what you're talking about, and just a side note, I love those santa socks." He winked, leaning in closer.