EP 13: I KNOW YOU....

Episode 13: I Know You

      I frowned, the address of Kayden's house led me to a secluded part of town --- the perfect place someone would plan a murder in another words.

After driving for what feels like forever, I came upon a large brick red mansion right amongst the depths of the forest.

It was gorgeous but yet I wouldn't wish to live amongst tall lengthy trees.
Parking my car right before their house, I noticed Kayden waiting by the stairs that led to their house.

Kayden spoke little of his family to me, so I was pretty curious of what was awaiting me.

" Close your mouth Gab, it's a comfortable lifestyle I'm living." Kayden embraced me in a small hug.

I gapped at him. This magnificent house is called a comfortable lifestyle? If so then I'm not sure what to call my lifestyle.

" That's what every rich person would say Kay. Is anyone of your family members home?" I asked.

Without answering me, he pushed open the large doors of the mansion. There was an aura within the house, its walls seem to hide secrets. Its interior was similar to that in the England mansion in the 1800s.

I let my legs wander across the hallways, mustering all my strength not to tpuch any of the artefacts

" My great great grandfather who lived here was was a sculptor.." Kayden explained as he walked ahead with me following behind like a lost puppy.

As we begin to accend the flight of marble stairs, my eyes fell upon a familiar face who had a sly smile on her blood red lips.

" Kara..." I muttered out, remembering her name as the flashback hits me hard.

Flashback:

She looked between Alexander and I,
" I'll see you around Wilde, till then if I was you... I would try to get my life together. We wouldn't want the people you love getting hurt, now would we?" Alexander shook his head curtly.