EP 20: I CAN'T KEEP WAITING

This chapter to VanillaSnowflake01 for supporting me all along and commenting! Love you so much!

Episode 20: I Can't Keep Waiting

Angie slapped her palm over her mouth while Alexander just swallowed hard, unsure of where to begin because he sure as hell has a lot to explain.

But at this moment, that didn't seem important. Instead, I felt my heart ache. I felt it tear into shreds, a piece breaking painfully each second.
How could he lie to me the whole time?

" You're Angie's Dad ...?" I repeated, tasting the bitter words.

He let out a shaky breath, his eyes everywhere except meeting mine.
" Y-yes, Angie is my daughter."

I released a hollow bitter laugh, clenching my jaw. If Angie wasn't here, I would have already been yelling my lungs at him. What could I possibly say to him now?

I lost everything, i gave him my whole heart and yet I still can't help but have a soft spot for him. I couldn't put a finger on what I actually felt at the moment -- hurt? Disappointment? Frustration?

I took a few steps away from him, running my fingers repeatedly through my hair.

" You're so selfish Alexander." I begin, holding back my string of curse words. Shaking my head, I glared down at the ground

" First, you forbid your own daughter from calling you ' dad ' so as to prevent me and everyone else from  finding out?! You better have a good reason for that but honestly how cruel can you be to your own  daughter? And you can't even trust me with this, why Alexander? This is huge, and yet you have the cheek to lie to me the whole time..." I placed my hand over my eyes, holding back my angry tears.

" I didn't want to put anyone in danger, I warned you Gabriel that you're gonna get your heart broken with me." Alexander tried to reach forward but i flinched away.

" Don't you dare put the blame on me now! I can't stand this Xander, I tried alright and if you're not going to give me answers then..." I fell quiet.

" Gabriel, don't leave me...pleas-e..i want to make this work, I'm just not good at relationships..." his voice cracked which made my heart nearly tear apart.

" I can't keep waiting Alexander, I love you so god damn much, I'll do anything for you but this has to go two ways." I start retreating.

" CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT I'M DOING? IM JUST TRYING TO PROTECT YOU GABRIEL!" He shouted, placing Angie back on her two feet who looked at both us with sad lost eyes.