Introduction

Greetings to all the humans out there..!

This is my second book written with the massive amount of rage, pain, and sorrow.

We try to be many things in life but we fail to pay gratitude for having life, we also fail to be more human with every passing day. These two points are the basic object of this book.

We loath others because their opinion is different from us, we hate them when they cry out loud facing injustice, we criticise them when they stand tall after having years crawling, licking dust. We try to be everything but not human.

Unlike my previous book that I wrote for myself to move on many things in life, and I really moved on so many things I don't know whether that piece of my writing helped you in any way or not but I am writing this book for a noble cause, with love for dying children, women and men on an occupied land for no logical reason. I am afraid if this book would meet that task or not but, I'd try my best.

There are people paying the heaviest prices like Palestinians and I have done a deep research on this topic. ThThis is my second book written with the massive amount of rage, pain, and sorrow.

We try to be many things in life but we fail to pay gratitude for having life, we also fail to be more human with every passing day. These two points are the basic object of this book.

We loath others because their opinion is different from us, we hate them when they cry out loud facing injustice, we criticise them when they stand tall after having years crawling, licking dust. We try to be everything but not human.

Unlike my previous book that I wrote for myself to move on many things in life, and I really moved on so many things I don't know whether that piece of my writing helped you in any way or not but I am writing this book for a noble cause, with love for dying children, women and men on an occupied land for no logical reason. I am afraid if this book would meet that task or not but, I'd try my best.
is book is not really about Israel-Palestine Conflict it's about humans paying prices for being Palestinians... Do you understand what I mean?

Constructive criticism is more than welcome if you think I am quoting some thing wrong, or if I am hurting any body with my story. You all definitely matter to me but I know very well that I can't satisfy everyone still I'd try my best to satisfy most.

I won't sugar coat a few things regarding facts but I'd definitely, happily and satisfactorily let all the facts to mingle with fiction so beware of that already..!

As it's fiction and fiction is not 'reality' so anything can happen (constructive criticism is still welcome). Unlike fantasy, in fiction a writer is supposed to answer 'How?' and yes I'd answer if you'd question me later at some parts of the story, 'How?' but maybe I won't be able to answer your 'why?' about the plot or the scenes.

Anyways 'where the story is going' I don't think that any of you can guess it. Still, I'd be glad to know if any of you comes up with guesses that are accurate but it's going to take months.

It's a sensitive topic I know and I need you to remember me in Dua (prayers) to bring forward things that are non-biased written for sake of humanity only.

Important...!

I'd start updating chapters near October In shaa Allah. It's too far I know but I can't help it...!

Be patient the prologue is given ahead go and read it see if it intrigues you. Share your views on the prologue.

The interesting fact about this story is that it is narrated by LIFE...

Dated: 20 August 2018

***

Cover credit:

lara_lovex

She is a great, friendly and awesome person. If you know Urdu go and check her books.

Stay Blessed Everyone

Regards
Akasious.