5| Aalam e Arwah (2)

Hahahahahahaha ohhh emmm ggg hahahaha.... I am sorry... but please let me laugh before I continue hahahahahah-ahaha. You know what happened the other day when I visited Aali in jail? I know you are interested in knowing that so here we go...

An officer enters his cell for interrogation. He wants him to accept the crime he never committed. Aali is however not accepting anything. I was not expecting this kind of rigidity from him but again the Alifs impress me a lot.

Aali's hands are now tied at the back of the chair he is sitting, handcuffed. He is injured from head to toe. His lower lip is bleeding.

A month fled away and he is counting every single day. Asad is in comparatively better condition but Aali actually resisted a lot since the time he was arrested from home.

They beat him hard in the jeep in which he was brought to jail from home. He was also beaten after reaching their because he refused to leave the vehicle. He is resisting to every single thing they order while Asad is a mature, sensible man. His strategy to deal with them is different. He makes sure that they may not provoke him or imply any further charges on him by any of his actions but Aali's condition is miserable.

Aali is not using the statement Asad is using, 'I retain my right to remain silent'

***

"Your brother will be beaten even harder... Would you like to see him in the worst possible condition?" says the officer to Aali.

"you bloody bastard, mine and his lives are in Allah's hands. Your threats won't work for me" replies Aali.

The officer cannot bear this... abuse... He is a respectable officer... At least he thinks that way. He is an officer with extreme zionist believes first, before a human. All the officers are not the same. Some of them believe in just doing their job while others believe in treating palestinians in an inhuman manner. Both ways Palestinians are miserable.

He hits Aali in the face the already injured face starts bleeding all over again but Aali smiles back at the officer.

"What's so funny hunh?" the officer asks getting even more furious.

"Man... you are not in my shoes you won't understand" he replies with a smile on his injured lips. Of course he can't understand it when you are miserable and your oponent want to see misery on your face but you smile on your oponent and show no signs of misery, the fury that follows on your oponent's face is so pleasureable that only people like Aali can understand it. The ice is black Aali understands it to some extent but for now Aali looks adorable and miserable to me at the same time.

Aah! You know what? This world is an illusion and humans? Humans are an even worst version of reality. The racists... The Nazis... The Zionists.. All of them have been calling themselves humans and at the same time, the innocent victims claim the same now tell me whom should I believe? Just like the world, I used to believe that 'Humanity' is another piece of illusion but it was until I met humanity.

"So Aali on what conditions would you accept your crime?" says the officer softly.

"hmmm" Aali pauses "Pardon my brother at the expense of my life" replies Aali.

"Why do you want to give your life for him? He is not even worried about you. We showed him your pictures but he doesn't seem to care about you at all. His worries are for his adorable wife and his son" says the officer.

"You can not fool me just know that," says Aali with a strange injured smile and adds, "even if you bring Asad here to shoot me and he does exactly what you order, he will remain the same for me. He will remain the fatherly, brother for me"