4| Aalam e Arwah

Merhaba! Whoever is wasting time to read me. Wasting??? You might be thinking how come I the egoistic Life can discredit my own self but no, I am not discrediting myself or my words actually all my words are useless and anything I bring forward to you is a mere waste of time if it fails to convince you about the ice, which is black.

If you still think its not black then I don't really care like always.

You know what?

Years ago I met humanity. It was when first human being whas killed by his own brother. Killed... Not died... The first ever human being who died on Earth didn't die instead he was killed but the facts are not just the way they look like, facts are different it was not the first human who died it was the humanity which died for the first time and it keeps dying every other second just as the human heart which keeps breaking and mending, breaking and mending and it goes on till death. Humanity will keep dying till the day of judgement.

Anyways the story of Habil and Qabil is everything to define humans. It includes so many twins like, Love and Jealousy the most constructive and destructive twins on Earth, Sacrifice and Passion the most beautiful twins on Earth, Failure and Victory the outcome of any sacrifice any chase humans do for their longings, and last two are the Begining and the Ending the basic two twins of every story.

Their story is here,

Adam had two Sons called Habil and Qabil.

Adam thought that

Habil the younger son should take over after him

But Qabil didn't like this idea and was very jealous.

To settle the argument Adam thought of an idea.

He told his sons to think of a sacrifice (a present) to give to Allah.

And to leave it on top of a certain hill.

The one whose present Allah accepted,

would win the argument.

Allah chose Habil's present

because Habil had taken a lot

of time and trouble.

Qabil was so upset and angry that he killed Habil.

In this way the first ever grave on Earth came to existence.

Also some other refrences tell that their dispute was not on 'who will take over after Adam' infact it was about, 'the marriage' as Qabil's twin sister with whom Habil was supposed to marry was more beautiful so he suggested Habil that he may marry to his own twin sister and similarly according to the deal he will marry his twin but this was something against Allah's will so there was a dispute which settled by a death, the death of humanity.

You must be thinking if I existed at that time as well then why on Earth I am not sure about the reason of their dispute? Well that's because the thing that matters more to me is the fact that a human being, the first human being was killed for sake of world and worldly desires.

So, the point of discussing their story here is that since then when Qabil killed Habil I feel insecure from Death because it can come to take me away anytime, anywhere and I have no power to resist.

Hey I wanna tell you a secret feeling of mine you know what I enjoy that moment when I am taken away from those who devalue me while in general I always try to stay with humans in hardest times like a good friend when they demand Death and it doesn't come to take me away from them at that time despite having all the desire to leave I stay with them no matter how hard it is to stay with humans who keep devaluing me.