6| Silence

Greetings!
You see? My eyes are still wet I am literally crying today. What you humans say often about heart hunh? My heart is torned. It's bleeding inside. Okay I don't have a heart like you but I feel everything believe me. I feel all your sorrows and sufferings but I have to stay with you until its my time to leave you.

Here is a poem to continue the story I have been telling you.

Break the glass apart into pieces
Allow the pieces to scatter

Take the shards of glass
dig them deep into her skin

Let her bleed from head to toe
and leave her miserable

Allow the hot blood to wet her
Leave the deep bruises on her skin

Break bones and tore the skin apart
but, not the heart where dreams reside

Leave her heart un-toched where,
wishes belong and desires are born

Break her all but not the heart where,
hope resides and truth hides

Leave the heart untouched for,
It is where the creator resides

Leave the heart//Akasious

***

Khair-Un-Nisa after getting well enough to travel from one place to another knocks at a door.

It's Izzat Ameer's door.

Khair-Un-Nisa is perplexed that how she will be treated by this lady whose spouse has been taken away due to her. She considers herself the reason for this tragedy.

Izzat opens the door. A month has passed she is done with all the tears. It's time to be strong and she is ready to fight for herself, her son, her husband and her land.

"Ummm... Assalam-O-Alaikum" Khair-un-Nisa greets her nervously.

"WaalaikumAssalam" replies Izzat with a smile and swollen eyes. That smile has so much pain in it that Khair-Un-Nisa could see it clearly.

"Come on in. Let's share a Tea" says Izzat.

"Sure" she walks in with a cane as Izzat takes a side to let her in.

Izzat's curly blonde hair are looking adorable reaching below her shoulders, covering her back, her fair complexion, and blue blue eyes. I like Izzat but sometimes she has no control on herself and she starts behaving like the most ungrateful person alive.

Anyway, Izzat makes the tea, serves it to Khair-Un-Nisa and sits beside her. Her response is weird for Khair-Un-Nisa.

"Ammo is back?" comes Adham almost yelling from the room questioning her mother.

"No... No one is back" Izzat replies calming down her son.

"I heard the knock Yama" replies Adham

"It was your aunti Khair-Un-Nisa on the door. Look here she is. Greet her" says Izzat

Adham looks at her and asks not willing to greet, "and Baba?"

"They would come together" replies Izzat

"Look here I have some chocolates for you" says Khair un Nisa taking chocolates out of her really, really old looking hand bag.

Adham looks at his mother and then Khair-Un-Nisa and then his mother finding no expressions of denial from his mother he accepts the chocolates saying, "Like ammo" and leaves the room.

Aali used to bring the same chocolate for Adham. Chocolates were Adham's first love.

"I appologize for his behavior he is a little disturbed" says Izzat looking at khair-Un-Nisa.