13| Deadly coincidence

Heya! sweet candies and caterpillars. Oh! no don't call me a feminist I just thought caterpillar is good word for masculine population of my readers. After all I am your very own life I can call you anything but I get annoyed by all those caterpillars out there who oppress women.

Anyway I am back. Ooooh no I sound so weird, this is so unlike me actually I am here with something really interesting to share with you peeps. You know what? I met 'Coincidence'. Yes the Coincidence whom I was planning to meet for so many days.

You know what it's never easy to find anyone like Coincidence because individuals like Coincidence have a disputed kinda personality. You are never sure even if they exist or not. I also didn't meet Coincidence actually.

'Death' said that it exists and it's her bestfriend as well so she took me to his place and said it remains hidden behind a curtain so I can't see it but it will answer my questions. So 'Death' left us alone. Coincidence had really heavy vocals. Coincidence's voice was really scary trust me.

Here is our conversation:

"Hello man. Nice to see you... I mean meet you... Aaaaa-eee mean..." I was about to bring more sense to my words when Coincidence replied,

"What do you want Life?"

I seriously had no answer to this question. I was just curious that's why I was there and Coincidence was scary as hell with this manly voice so I gathered courage to ask,

"Ummm I just wanna ask how often do you happen to people?"

"hahhahahahahahahahaha" Coincidence laughed like a wild animal and believe me it was really embarassing and scary. I just wanted to leave his place then and there but I couldn't leave until 'Death' comes and we leave together. Otherwise Death would make fun of me.

"Sorry, but what is so funny about it?" I finally said.

"I don't happen to anyone. Everything is already planned and when things happen to humans accidently, incidently, suddenly, or unexpectedly they think it's me."

"But...."

"Don't cut me off chap. I am speaking" said coincidence not letting me question anything he said.

"Look...! Since you sound curious lemme tell you... No one has ever seen me, no one is sure that even if I exist or not but they all want an escape from the things that their mind don't accept so they name it coincidence" Coinceidence explained.

"But you exist. You are there right behind the curtains... Ain't you?" I said making slight moment towards the curtain. I was less scared now. I wanted to unveil him. I wanted to see how does it looks like.

"Stay away 'Life' I am not at all handsome to be unveiled. I am sure you would never want to look at me. Stay Awayyyy I said" Coincidence yelled.

"Well I don't think that you are too ugly to come infront of anyone?" A question slipped my mouth and I regretted immediately after.

"Hahahhahahahaha since when did you start behaving like humans 'Life'?" Asked Coincidence.

"What?" I said

"You are trying to judge me on appearances. Humans do this all the time. Did God ever claimed that He is beautiful? In the Holy scriptures He kept saying that He is The Merciful, He is The Beneficient, He is The most sacred, He is The Mighty one, He is The omnipotent and the list of so many more beautiful traits He used for himself go on but he never took Pride in saying that He is beautiful even if He is He never claimed that because He knows real beauty is Mercy, kindness, and Love but the Earthlings go after beauty and when things mess up they say 'oh! no what a tragic coincidence... or what a pleasant coincidence'. Life it's never 'me' behind anything it's God. It's always He, never me."