1| Little Blood

Hi! dear curious soul,

I hope this chapter finds you well but I don't care even if it doesn't.

No, greetings to you as I am quite disappointed with you all including you whoever is reading me. I am already warning you I am bold when it comes to describing brutality and diplomacy of humans and unfortunately you are a human being including all others out there.

Look the point is that I know they feel pain, they feel sorrow, they feel helplessness but it's all because I exist. Despite all the bashing they do on me at the end of the day, I stay.

In reality, they want me with them despite their shitty, ungrateful attitude. I am not talking about people in poverty-stricken areas, I am not talking about people living near the borders and surviving a war. I am talking about people like 'you' who make the seventy percent of the population on the Earth and who are still ungrateful.

Let me take you to a world you never visited where death is the last hope and where the ice is black but, who am I?

Your very own life.

Now, please don't try to make me feel any better about myself I know that you humans welcome me with a cry, most of you spend me crying and lamenting and almost all of you cry when I leave so I am all about hurting and crying. That is the way you humans paint me right? and I hate it... I hate everyone who hates me.

***

November 20, 2018

Today I am leaving one of their loved ones and their loved one is not very old but only three. Unlike all other times, I don't want to leave that body but I am forced to leave.

I can't tell how it feels like when I have to leave little ones not out of an ailment but due to inhumanity. This is one of those times when I am also crying not because I left the little body but because the little body couldn't stand me anymore.

The little body leaves me this time unlike all other times when I leave displaying a victorious smile, I never enjoy leaving little bodies. Maybe I am more human than humans.

***

Here I have a poem to tell you before I continue with the story:

I stroll lonely in an alley full of blood A place where salted water of tears and noise of blasts is all common Where death is more usual than life itself Smiling through pain is a pathetic struggle Where children laugh without childhood
Where bullets make the loudest noise
and children are their victims
They see death hugging them and yet they smile

Their wishes are as innocent as their bodies
but their hearts are as grown-up as their courage When little souls leave little bodies, Death itself questions humanity.

Dying humanity // Akasious

***

The other day I saw death crying near a little grave "What happened to you dear brave death?" I asked.

"I am lamenting the last words of the little girl before I took away her soul" replied death.

"What were those words?" I asked, intrigued.

"She said let me tell my mom I am going away" death sobbed while telling me.

"So you didn't allow her to tell," I asked sarcastically raising my eyebrows.

"No, there was a row of children out there waiting for me to be taken away. All of them were in the worst kind of pain" she justified.

"Oh! You are very kind" I replied comforting death for the first time since I exist on Earth.