14| Life Over Death

On the death bed I wonder

What do they think of?

Do they think of 'Death'?

No, never. They think of Life,

Memories, Love and Losses

They think about everything

that belongs to Life

They think about

how it all started, the beginings,

where they could do everything

but they chose not to do anything

They think of all the possible aspects

How they could live way better

And how strange is that in real

They never fought for their dreams

And despite all this pain

they have been through

If given one last chance

They will choose life,

over death

On the death bed

they think of everything

but not about the end

About the death.

On the death bed // Akasious

***

Hey do you know what happened to me? Trust me my experience with my first ever PA was worst. Just like a nightmare, I mean I felt so much humiliation I just can't express that. Better you just have a look on our conversation. I know those of you who hate me will laugh after reading what happened to me and those who don't hate me will also laugh because all humans think I deserve the worst too. You all are just..... Ah! the worst word has not yet invented what you realy are.

"So, whom I am gonna meet today?" I asked him.

"Satan Mam" my PA replied.

"wait what? You nut head why did you arrange my meeting with him today?" I frowned.

"But you said you have no problem with it" he replied.

"But now I have problem. And you are my personal assistant so stop dictating me" I said raising my voice.

"I am your PA not servant. I can't bear you Life so handle it all on your own," he said that. Can you believe he said that?

"What? you moron you know you are nothing without me, Time" I replied furiously after all I have some self respect whoever wants to disregard me, disregards me without considering that I have feelings.

"Who said this to you that I am nothing without you? I am Time and time matters. Life keeps coming and leaving the world but I don't leave. I am the oldest of all existing things on Earth and oh! My goodness I thought there is nothing bad to assist you but I am sorry I can't take this anymore. Only other God's creatures can bear you. I am leaving..!" he said and left without giving me a chance to object his decision or to fix the situation.

"wait... And what about Satan?" I yelled from his back.

"He will meet you at 5:00 PM sharp and he will find you wherever you will be. Good bye. I'll see you around" he said from a distance and disappeared now I'll only see him on clocks and watches not in person. Sigh...!