3| Nude realities

Günaydin everyone,

I learned a little Turkish during my visit to Turkey the other day. They say Günaydin when they wanna say 'Good Morning' it sounds loving isn't it? And yeah if it's night, noon or any other time of the day at your side then I don't care. Anyways I am trying to be less cynical towards you so appreciate that okay?

Oh! yeah I have something interesting to tell you. Guess what???

I met Hope... And we are best friends again the way we once were... Yipheeee...!

And there is one more thing she is not gonna be dead so early as she told me some secrets about her long life.

You wanna know that? I don't care if you want to know about it or not because I'd tell it anyways.

Here is our whole conversation...

"So how are you Hope?" I asked on our meet up.

"Heyy! Where you've been? I am good how about you?" She replied with real, genuine expressions of affection for me. I really loved that.

"I am good too infact I am better than you" I said smiling.

"Hey comeon I am good too" she replied hiding her pain.

"Oh! Really? You liar stop being bitchy and share things that you are hiding inside" I said in a friendly yet harsh tone.

"Actually Life..." she said trying to come up with something.

"Carry on" I replied.

"All these years since you and humans exist on Earth... there were times when I thought this is my last breath. I thought it when the Armenian Genocide was carried out, I thought it when Jews were being killed during the Holocaust, I thought I'd never be able to breathe again when masses were killed during Indo-Pak separation, I thought it many times when Negros were fighting for their rights, I thought it when Heroshima and Nagasaki were bombed, I thought that this is the last thing I could see when children were martyred in Army Public School in Pakistan, I felt like it when Aylan Kurdi's body was found near the sea shore, and I lose it entirely when the innocents are killed everyday in Palestine" she sighed and stopped for a few minutes.

"I am all at ears" I spoke after a while.

"I am trying to gather words Life. Why are you in a rush? Just give me my time or go away..." she replied boldly but in a friendly way

"Okay I'll wait" I replied while struggling with my anger.

"But I didn't die because if I would have died there wouldn't have been any Martin Luther King for Negros, there wouldn't have been a Japan that rose from the ashes after the worst battle, there wouldn't have been Anee's diary that changed the perception of the world towards Jews, and I believe if I'd continue to breathe the Palestinian and muslims in the parts of the world where lives are miserable would get me in form of someone they deserve after uncountable sacrifices" she again took a deep breth and added, "and trust me whatever I believe usually happens and I believe I am not going to die as far as you are exisiting on Earth... I may die for one person or the other but I die only for those who let me go away otherwise I am always there waiting for them to wake me up and make things work out of darkness, pessimism and fecklessness... Well that's a secret I hope you won't tell anyone" she finished speaking.

"Sure. Can we be friends?" I asked

"Best" replied hope

"Bestfriends?" I said

"Yep... Forever" Hope replied.

"Wow but our friendship can last long only if you allow me to share all this in my book believe me people need to know it... Can I?" I said