Epilogue

The big hall of Grand Hyatt hotel near the Taksim Square, Istanbul is well adorned with white, pink and red roses. Guests are almost there Izzat seems really busy handling everything alone. She has forgotten Asad in Adham’s wedding preparation and has lost all hope of his arrival. She however wrote back an email to the same email address from which she was receiving a number of emails.
Our son is getting married on April 20, 2034.
That’s all she could do but she didn’t invite him neither did she share any details about anything. She simply informed him. She received no reply and she lost all hope thinking it might not be Asad behind all those emails it might be someone else.
Irem Ayan is lending a helping hand to Izaat in everything on Elif’s wedding. She is such a sincere friend I am here big fan trust me people like her are scarce.
Everything is bright and fresh on 20th April but the most interesting thing was there were more unwelcomed guests than the heartily invited ones. For instance the whole Sabanci family is there Izzat invited Guller Sabanci and Arsalan Sabanci on Elif’s request she wants Adam Sabanci to get back to good speaking terms with his sister. They accepted the invitation since Adham attended Arsalan’s wedding a month ago.
Irem invited Dr.Muhammad Hatim Mukhtar without Elif’s consent but she duely informed her that she is going to invite him on her behalf. Elif said nothing and Irem took pleasure in doing so.
Izzat unknowingly invited Asad and Asad asked Aron to accompany him in this journey.
***
“Hey man so happy for you today” says Yaqeen Musatfa giving warm hug to Adham.
Adham and Elif were about to walk into the hall and Adam and Yaqeen arrived there to ask Elif out. Adam will walk Elif through the aisle like a father while Yaqeen is there to accompany Adham on the stage.
Adham moves out to the front stage while Yaqeen Mustafa is with him. Adam walks Elif through the aisle and Adham holds her hand on the stage. Respect this is the respect that was replced by humiliation on her first weddin. A fatherly man how respectfully hands her over to another gentleman.
She is in an adorable long cream colored maxi with the head scarf as always. She is looking gorgeous and breath taking. Adham is in black coat, black dress pant and white shirt. Dapper and handsome as always.
After the nikah ceremoney is over the dinner and chatter boxes set themselves free around the hall.
“Your good name?” asks Asad to a guy sitting next to him on the round table.
“Hatim” he replies.
“You ain’t Turkish right?” asks Asad in english.
“Yes. I am Indian” he replies.
“So from whose side are you?” asks Asad intrigued to know more about him.
“The... G-irls side” he says hesitatingly.
“Oh! Interesting how do you know her?” asks Asad
“Well you don’t speak Turkish. You ain’t Turkish either?” asks Hatim.
“Yes I am Palestinian” replies Asad clearly as if he is proud of it.
“Oh! Cool you are from the guy’s side right?” he says.
“No actually no one invited me I and my friend Aron are here on our own” says Asad.
“Wow but why?” says Hatim.
“Because he is groom’s father and he doesn’t need any invitation” Aron jumps into the discussion keeping the cell phone aside that he was using for a while.
“Wait! You mean he is his biological father?” asks Hatim baffeled.
“Yes he is Asad Ameer you might have heard the name” says Aron clearly while Asad smiles at him that how beautifully he pleads his case everywhere.
“Whaaat? You are the famous Palestinian activist, Asad Ameer right?” says Hatim in disbelief.
“Yes” replies Asad carelessly and stands up closing the button of his coat.
“You must be meeting your son and family after so many years?” says Hatim.
“Yes you can say” says Asad.
“That’s why...” says Hatim upset.
“That’s why?” repeats Aron.
“Nothing I gotta go...” says Hatim and casts a last glance on Elif.
Elif is looking so delighted today and even more beautiful than ever. Their eyes met for a fraction of a second but Elif completely ignors his existence and started laughing at something Adham told in her ear. Laughing, smiling, cheerful she deserves that all Indeed he is a better man than me. That’s why two tragedies can understand each other that’s why they were destined to be together and together they can help each other out of their losses.Says Hatim to himself and leaves the big hall. One uninvited guest has gone while others got families to reunite with.
“Here have this, sister” says Adam Sabanci to Guller Sabanci.
“What’s this?” she asks with a little less loath in her words.
“Open it” says Adam.
She opens it and finds a beautiful ‘glass evil eye pendant’ inside it. The delight is evident all over her face.
“Wear it wherever you go. I am not jealous of you sister I don’t want evil eyes ruin you” he says and Guller Sabanci’s heart melts at his words while he continues speaking, “I left you here and went abroad years ago. The distance separated us but I was so full of life that I never realized my only sister needed me badly back here. Your son is out of jail now and he is a better guy than before. It’s so good to see you and Arsalan here” says Adam politely.
Guller Sabanci hugs with wet eyes and here the sabanci family has almost reunited washing the difference.
Well the difficult part to narrate is the reunion of Ameers.
“Hey! Can I have a minute sir” says Aron to Adham
“Yes” says Adham politely to this complete stranger.
“I am Aron David who wrote you emails and for whom you wrote an autograph” says Aron introducing himself.
Adham hands over the glass of cola to the waiter and gets completely attentive to him.
“I have something for you on this big day if you don’t mind” says Aron while Adham is looking at him expressionlessly taking an envelope from him.
“What’s it?” asks Adham baffeled.
“Read it it’s about twenty years old and I kept it safe wherever I go not even Asad Ameer knows that I had this with me.” says Aron as Adham opens it perplexed.
Dear Adham,
I don’t know when you will get to have this. Probably you will be grown up and mature but I want to tell you I missed you here and I never wanted to leave you but I am left with no choice. I die everyday so I have chosen to die all at once. Your father is a great man, He has been left with no choice except to kill me. Never take him wrong. May he meets you soon. Forgive me for being away... For give him for being away...
Love,
Ammo
“Adham come here we are having a family picture” yells Izzat from behind him.
“One minute Yamma family is incomplete yet” he yells turning towards her and then asks Aron “where is he now? Where is my father?” his eyes have tears floating in.
“He is there sitting on the last table afraid of your mother” smiles Aron.
“Okay I’ll get him. Thank you Aron David. Thank you for everything” says Adham and moves towards Asad.
Asad is sitting his back facing towards Adham. As Adham reached near he stands behind him. He notices hand shaking vulnerably. His father has grown beard now still he looks handsome but week. For a minute a million emotions rise and fall inside him before he actually talks to him.
“Baba...” there is no response from the other side.
“Baba...” he adds again no response he touches his shoulder and his body falls a side.
he yells, “Baba... what happened to you? Look I am here. Youe son Adham. Wake up” 
Asad opens his eyes for a while, “Adham... Take care of Izzat”
“What are you doin’....” Izzat comes near Adham and as soon as looks at Asad she forgets taking the second breath.
Asad’s eyes closed as he saw a very little glimpse of Izzat’s golden curls.
***

After a Year
Hatim now lives in India. His mother passed away in a tragic blast she burnt to ashes and Hatim couldn’t even recognixe his mother.
He now works for saving the girl child running campaigns against female foetecide, patriarchy, early marriages et.c. He is running a chain of meternary clinics in the far flung areas of India where women can be benfitted by health services.
He is quite popular among educated women and doctors but he will never marry again. Whenever someone questions about his marriage he says, “I can’t love someone more than her how can I ruin another life?”
“More than who” they question.
“A princess I once loved” he replies.
***
“My heaven” says Asad taking a long breath coming out of the plane.
“Never knew will come here again with you after so many years” says Izzat.
“I could have been dead by now but God wanted us to be together here atleast once” says Asad with a smile.
“Everything has changed here Asad. I can see the development here things are getting better between Palestine and Israel. Hope the peace will prevail soon.” says Izzat dragging the luggage outside the airport. Asad is moving slowly with a stick.
“I don’t know when the peace will prevail I am still dying to see the day when humanity will be prefered over material” says Asad moving behind her.
Asad comands the taxi driver to take them to the graveyard. There after spending a fair time with Aali and little Ensaf and they are moving outside. On the gate of the graveyard they meet a girl in her long red shawl and skin colored hijab covering her completely.
“Khair Un Nisa?” says Izzat recognizing her.
“Yes, Izzat?” she asks expressionlessly.
“How are you? What are you doing here?” says Izzat delighted to see her.
“I am fine. Well I should ask you the same question” says Khair Un Nisa
“Umm sorry... We are here for Aali and Ensaaf” replies Izzat lowering her head.
“Same. Years ago a guy was burried here with my heart. So I keep coming here to feel alive” says Khair Un Nisa justifying her visit.
“Come home with us. I have a lot of stuff to talk to you” says Izzat as Asad walks slowly with the stick and comes near them.
“I’ll come tomorrow. You should rest today” she says and Izzat nods both of them then move away from her outside the gate of the graveyard.
Asad improved in health after his long stay at hospital a year ago but his mental health is deteriorating with age however Izzat takes good care of him and they both planned to move back to Palestine leaving Adham and Elif behind in Turkey for that was better for them.
“One should learn ‘Love’ from Khair Un Nisa” says Asad as they are going back to the taxi.
Izzat looks at him dazed and responds, “She is not responsible for lives other than herself so she can do whatever she is doing”
“So, very true wifeyyy. In real we all get our share of sufferings from things and people we love” says Asad.
Izzat nods and sits into the taxi.
***
Aron came up with his first book on Israel Palestine conflict few months back and he got it reviewed by Adham Ameer. It is titled as ‘Seeking Truth’. It has become a multimillion bestseller being translated into many languages. Aron is a success story of humanity, love, friendship and truth in himself.
***
“Say Mama” says Elif to her daughter.
“Baba” she says walking by the lake side. Air is blowing and the sun is setting.
“No, call me Mama” Elif says almost scolding her with an angry face.
“Baba” the baby cries
“Mama” she again corrects
“Baba” the baby says with same expressions of angre as hers. She is reflection of her mother, adorable and furious like Elif.
“Mama” Elif again says.
“Comeon Elif stop arguing with my daughter. She calls me Baba. Tell her I am Mama” says Elif to Adham.
“Here look at me baby” Adham says raising her in his hands, the Sun is setting behind the baby’s head as Adham holds her up with both hands and speaks to her  “Call her Mama... Say Mama”
“Mama” she says taking her little finger to the mouth like a little adorable devil.
“Wow she only understands your language as if I am speaking Arabic for days” says Elif rolling her eyes.
“Who knows what you were speaking” says Adham laughing taking the baby down to his hands.
She is a kind of adorable baby that whoever passes by her definitely stops for a while to see and kiss her.
They start moving ahead on the sea shore while Elif starts talking to the baby, “You know Aynur. This is the lake where your father jumped in behind me. Your father didn’t know swiming. So mama saved him” Adham yells at her, “Stop it... Stop spoiling my daughter”
Elif laughs and the baby laughs too not understanding anything going on there...!
That is a perfect family picture where peace, truth and love everything is there but Adham’s parents had to stay in Plaestine miles away from them and Elif lost too much to have the ultimate peace and respect in life that she always craved and the ice? The ice is still black.
***
Dated: 3 November, 2019
10:00 PM
-Akasious

It's not the end since the author's note is yet to come as every story has a story the author knows only.

So stay tuned.