18| Yaqeen

So, it’s about to end and indeed you people are gonna miss me. I deserve to be missed.
In this amazing journey I took you to so many amzing personalities and I was wondering whom should I take you on this last meeting. As we are ending this amazing journey shouldn’t it be someone extraordinary?
Someone who must make you feel better about yourself, someone who despite whatever you feel and whatever you lost must make you feel at peace. Someone who is the answer to all this restlessness, ungratefulness and sadness that you as a human being feel everyday. To be vey honest I as Life feel nothing good for you. You humans are pathetic and pity worthy.
I might be hard on you at times but you have the complete road map towards peace no matter which religion you belong to and what beliefs you follow you still have the answer to all this restlessness and agony you feel inside you but most of you never, I repeat NEVER genuinely try to help yourself out of it.
Should I tell you one thing?
Two kinds of humans are successful:
1) who live for the Creator
2) who live for His creatures.
Both kinds of humans have one thing in common, ‘Belief’ and Belief is the answer towards inner peace. This is the reason I named this chapter, ‘Yaqeen’ it’s an Arabic word meaning ‘Belief’.
Would you like to know how ‘Belief’ is the answer to inner peace? No? Yes? Whatever your answer is I’d share with you the details of our meeting. Join me in this conversation by your will or by force but come join me in this dialogue because it’s the last meeting before this book ends and the ice? The ice is Black.
Okay so do you know where does Belief lives? I searched for him everywhere than I met ‘Hope’ the other day and she told me that I should try finding him in a Livor’s heart. Livor’s heart not survivor’s she repeated stressing every word she said.
I went out to find a Livor. Trust me it was a hard job but luckily I found a Livor. It was no one except the one who introduced this terminology to us yes, Adham Ameer.
There I went inside his heart. To my amazement unlike other hearts which I visited this heart was not as dark as I expected. It was clean of debris like dead dreams, broken wishes, lost desires and above all ungratefulness. There was no ounce of ungratefulness in there. It was pure and better version of a heart more beautiful than I ever expected.
I walked in smoothly and found Peace, Love, Truth, Optimism and Humanity having a feast. They were all cheerful and seemed like they loved that place, that heart more than anything. I didn’t talk to anyone because I had no time for detailed talks.
Instantly I found ‘Belief’ sitting among them. I went and whispered near him,
“Belief?”
“Yes?” Belief asked turning to me on the dinner table.
“How are you?” I asked almost whispering.
“I am good. I guess you are Life?” said Belief speculating.
“Yes you got me right” I replied smiling.
“Oohooo! Life long time no see girl” he said excitedly standing up.
“Can I have a minute with you? Alone?” I saked him beacuse everyone else on the table was looking at us as if we were discussing something rare and extremely important.
“Oh! Sure” he was extremely generous and courteous I and Beleief started walking at one side of the Heart.
“I looked for you everywhere Belief. I never knew you are so rare” I said to him while walking on the clean, bumpy, beating heart.
“Oh! Well that’s quite simple I am Belief and you should have tried finding me in a believer’s heart like this and believers are rare” explained Belief.
“Cool! So you mean Believers are rare not you? Is it?” I said with disbelief.
“Yes you can say” replied Belief firmly.
“What happens to humans who fail to have you in their entire span of existence?” I asked amazed and intrigued by his firm thoughts.
“Well to be honest they all have me at one time or the other and they keep losing me. The cycle keeps going as they keep having me... they keep losing me... they have me again... But...” he left the statement incomplete
“But...?” I repeated
“But the success belongs to those who keep me with them no matter how hard it is to breathe” Said Belief with a grave serious smile.
“Oh! Really but what do you think when Death, Luck and others shatter you for them? I mean shatter their Belief and self determination” I asked curious for his answer.
“Well they are my worst enemies but go ask a Believer you will never see him breaking apart or pessimistic due to Luck” said Belief with immense confidence in believers he was talking about.
“And what about Death? I have seen people losing you on the Death of their loved ones” I again tried to render him speechles but he replied daunting after all it was Belief who is always immensely believed in whatever he said,
“Well again I don’t think Believers break like that. Look at this heart I am residing in don’t you think he has been through a lot but he is still believed, firm, and focused”
“Well his tragedies were replaced with blessings so he ha sbetter reasons to be grateful and believed” I said reluctantly.
“Well I was not anticpating this atleast from you Life. Everyon has reasons to be grateful and believed but still they choose to drown into self pity” Belief spoke after a while, “You have been hard on him he felt like breaking so many times when he used to miss his Ammo and a dire need of a Father and what not but no one was ever there...” replied Belief defending his Believer.
I felt he was being biased but no he defends all those who keep him inside their heart when things mess up for them he continued speaking, “He didn’t use to share so many things with his mother because she was already in hell, disturbed, and lifeless and so on. It’s not easy to be raised by a single parent you have to take care of that one individual who is trying to be your all in all when despite every effort they put into make you feel good they are never enough. That single parent can’t fulfill the space and need of his/ her better half and if despite this and many other losses someone is happy and grateful and strives to be a better human then this is the kind of heart I belong to” Belief stopped and seemed less interested in my response no matter whatever I say he is going to stick to his words and his words were convincing though. He so beautifully related his statements with Adham.
“Ah! This is now satisfying. Thank you very much for taking interest in my discussion. Hope you stay in his heart till the last beat” I finally spoke after a while.
“Sure. Thank you for coming over Life. You can join us in the feast” He said as he turned to go back to his guests.
“What is this feast for?” I asked.
“Well the owner of this heart has found love of his life and he is really happy, full of me so I threw a party on all whom he befriended years ago and they all are really delighted too so am I. He deserves the best” He explained he seemed like a huge fan of Adham Ameer too.
“Well I’d love to join but I got stuff to share with readers it’s the last chapter of my debut book and I am busy in that” I replied.
“Last chapter of what and since when you became a writer?” asked Belief intrigued.
“I am writing a book to guide humans to be grateful for me and I want to dedicate it to humanity. So yeah..! And I am one of the great authors of all times since I am ‘Life’. You just don’t know me Belief” I said sarcastically.
“That’s good to kow Life all the very best. I heard about Time that he is a great writer didn’t know about you. What are you writing tragedy? For that’s what you do” said Belief with same sarcasm walking steadily by my side towards his guests.
“Well this is not fair but yeah I am writing a book like journal entry. I interact with them every now and then. It’s general fiction” I said excited about my writeup and the stories I observed and penned down to make humans grateful to me.
“Oh! Jokes apart I am proud of you Life. What’s the title by the way? When will it be released?” asked Belief as if he is really interested in my book.
“Well the title is ‘The ice is Black’ and I am going to write our conversation in it as well since it’s the last chapter. It will end with you. It will be released soon” I said sharing another fact with him.
“Oh! Good to hear that I am a part of your master piece, Life. I gotta go back to them my guests will be annoyed otherwise don’t mind ok?” he said again and I realized I should leave now.
“Oh! Sure see you later” I said
“Good bye” said Belief. 
***
So you whoever is reading it may you find Belief the remedy to all your sadness and here I have a poem to share with you: