7| Hello Society

Heya! You must be fine. You wanna ask how am I? I am not fine at all but unlike you I can't say that I wanna die because I am life and life can't die. You are smiling? I allow you to smile because that's the most you can do in the situation where I am standing right now.

Well you know what happened next with Galip? I know you are more interested in knowing about Aali but I wanna tell you more about Galip and Ceyda.

***

Soon the huge flames of fire were evident to his men but they stood their silent as ordered. They heard no voice only fire. Inside their just in between the flames there was a body burning into absolute nothingness. He despite having a desire to make the loudest noise, to let out the painful cry he didn't cry at all because it was more painful this way feeling pain... knowing it all is ending and yet staying silent was his way of punishing himself.

While the flames were burning every bit of him he tried recalling anything good, anything beautiful but he found nothing there were sins and helplessness. One flash of his memory was showing him sins he comitted with women... Sins he did by ruining lives... Today he was silent and he could hear all those voices begging for mercy today his ears were working better than ever today his heart could feel the pain when so silently, so mercilessly he kept ending one after another world for people.

When he was almost fainting he realized his sins were bigger than this punishment, he realized ending life was a treat to his sinful, ugly body he must have lived with the guilt to punish himself but alas it was too late to realize that it was over. Someone ended 'me' to get rid of his troubles someone ended 'me' in the name of Love.

I'll go after Love for how easily that bastard Love forced Galip to end me up well, this is never a solution.

***

"Your daughter is really beautiful" says the ugly old woman of the village sitting near her bed. The girl is asleep like a little sleeping beauty.

"I know" says Ceyda and again a tear drop falls from her eyes to her hand.

"May be that's why the man..." the woman wanted to say something when Ceyda cuts her inbetween, "Shut up I said shut up and get lost" yells Ceyda looking at the woman.

"I was just feeling pitty for her and you, her life has been destroyed no one would accept her in the society" Says the woman pretending to be her well wisher

"I don't need anyone to accept her I am enough for my daughter and she is enough for me... And you better leave" yells Ceyda. As the woman leaves Ceyda gives herself a well deserved treat of tears when suddenly she hears a knock on the door. She wipes her tears and opens the door and there she sees a man with a key to all her troubles.

I thought she would never accept this key but everyone has a time during the span of existence where despite having utmost desire to worship self respect they throw it aside and hug the reality.

***

Asad is looking at his brother in bewilderment, a doctor by profession and merciful human at heart, he never knew that he could ever shoot his own brother with such an accuracy the way he did. As soon as he shot him he found that statement quite lame that they made him shoot his own brother.

He almost runs towards him immediately but he is held back by the officers. He is not allowed to touch him, to take his brother into his lap and cry for a fair one minute.

I don't know thinking of what kinda stuff Aali invited death for himself and will his plan really work? I thought that Asad would never proceed with that plan but he did. I don't know this sacrifice gonna work or not but if they think loss of one Aali can give them freedom then they are at a mistake. No one knows how many Aali and ensaaf have been sacrificed since the occupation and how many of them are more to come.