2|Dead Hope

Greetings!

Well, I figured out its nothing bad in greeting you well before I start blabbering anything else. Blabbering? Yeah I know that's what you call my wise words I am just talking in your language. Anyways I thought of showing manners to you so this time I'd try to be polite. Don't feel good I didn't say that I will be polite I said that I'd try.

As I said before that I'd tell you about my meeting with Luck so here is the whole story that what happened when I met her.

The other day I went to meet luck and it was really busy with two things one was 'making' other was 'ruining'. I mean 'making humans', 'ruining humans'.

As humans are the best of the God's creation so I usually talk about them as they are not doing as good with me as they are supposed to do and they often blame luck so it was important thing for me to directly talk to Luck before I continue bashing humans.

Anyway it was my third meeting with Luck but this was preplanned while other two meetings were just an accident.

I and Luck are not really good friends but we both know that we is necessary for each other like, Luck knows that she can't exist without me and I know that no human can be happy with me if they have a bad Luck instead of a good one.

Well I asked Luck in this meeting that lasted hardly for five minutes,

Maybe ten...

It was a little personal kinda question may be that's why she didn't respond as I expected. Anyways after formal greetings and exchange of good words, we finally came to the point where I wanted to be,

"Do you have any criteria whenever you favor any human in any regard?" I placed the first question that I was holding in my heart for years.

"Yep!" said Luck with full confidence in herself

"Really? What criteria?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I support those who deserve," said Luck.

"And how do you decide who deserves what?" I questioned both her answer and her confidence.

"Well! That's a secret I'd never tell" said Luck as if enjoying my curiosity.

"Come on I am not here to listen to your gibberish," I said getting annoyed.

"Than you can leave," said Luck almost standing up to leave.

"Then you can leave" I mimicked and I also stood up because she was being arrogant with me.

"Hahahahahaha" Luck laughed out loud for a fair one minute at my mimicry what was so funny? I was wondering when Luck added, "I'd tell you this secret on some other good day I promise. This is just not the right time" said Luck.

"But...??" I was about to question it when Luck disappeared saying, "see you later"

Well Well Well Luck has no manners I know at least how to speak and spare a few minutes for good. On the other hand, Luck has got no ettiquete to treat someone way better.

***

Asad is a renowned physician of his area and he also has been a matter of attention for foreign media since the time when Izzat was sent to the jail. He earns enough to have a good lifestyle but he joins people out there both for protests and medical help, mostly for medical help.

As, both the brothers join the protest today, their grief is fresh. Aali is nineteen years old and is going to study medicine abroad this year. Izzat suggests that he should study medicine from a good medical school in Turkey as he can't concentrate by staying in Palestine so according to their plans he is leaving next month for good.