Chapter 10

RACHEL’S POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my phone ringing. I rolled over to find my phone which had been under my pillow. I looked at my phone.

Louis

I quickly picked up, hoping that my morning voice wouldn’t be too repulsive.

“Hey Louis.”

“Hey Rachel, did I wake you up? I’m sorry.”

“Nah, it’s fine! Don’t worry about it, I can’t believe I slept this late!” I said while looking at the clock to see it was 11:30

“Oh ok, then you’re welcome, I guess. But do you want to come over to hang out? I’m bored.”

“Really, you actually want me there?” I was shocked. After last night’s dinner I doubted that they would ever want to talk to me again. I was so awkward.

“YES! Especially Harry!” I heard someone yell at him and then something was thrown that hit the phone. I heard the phone fall and started laughing.

“What are you laughing at?”

“Oh nothing, what time should I come?”

“NOW!”

“Ok, I’ll go get ready. I’ll be over in like 30 minutes! Bye Louis!”

I hung up and went to go shower.

I got in and washed my hair and did all my stuff.

When I got out, I brushed my teeth and hair and put on my eyeliner and mascara. I didn’t wear a lot of makeup, not because I didn’t need it, but because I didn’t like the look of caked on foundation and raccoon eyes.

I wrapped the towel around my hair and put it on the top of my head to dry. Hopefully my hair won’t frizz too much, but I’ll bring a hair tie just in case.

I picked out simple jean shorts and a plain white racer back tank top. I slipped on my gray toms and grabbed my phone.

I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple for breakfast. I finished it quickly and threw out the core. I was about to walk out the door when I realized my hair was still in a towel.

I ran upstairs and threw the towel in the laundry basket. My hair would fall into its part over my right eye naturally just with a shake of my head.

Take two, I went downstairs, grabbed my keys and went to my car. It was technically my parent’s car, but I like to call it mine.

It turned on the radio and started singing Titanium by David Guetta and Sia.

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium

The ride to Louis and Harry’s flat was only like 10 minutes.

I got out of the car and went over to the building, I rang the doorbell and they buzzed me in.

I walked up to their door and knocked, it was quickly ripped open.

“RACHEL!” Louis screamed at the top of his lungs. But in all honestly, it made me so happy that he and the guys we excited to see me.