Chapter 15

HARRY’S POV

I can’t believe Rachel actually said yes! I am still in shock. After I asked her I went to go get my stuff and go home. When I came back Rachel was already gone, I knew she didn’t have her car so I could’ve driven her.

To: Rachel

I could’ve driven you home!!

From: Rachel

It’s fine. It was only a 20 minute walk. See you later xx

I went to my car and threw my stuff in the back and started the engine. I turned on the radio and Call Me Maybe came on. I couldn’t resist so I started belting.

Your stare was holdin',

Ripped jeans, skin was showin'

Hot night, wind was blowin'

Where you think you're going, baby?

Hey, I just met you,

And this is crazy,

But here's my number,

So call me, maybe?

It's hard to look right,

At you baby,

But here's my number,

So call me, maybe?

I got back to my flat that I shared with Louis. I opened the door and heard him in the kitchen.

“You alright man?” I totally forgot that last night we were at the club. It feels like it was ages ago.

“Yeah, definitely! I’m taking Rachel out tonight.” I noticed Louis’ face tensed up. What was that about? I went upstairs and checked twitter.

LOUIS’ POV

I can’t believe Harry already asked Rachel on a date.I had a feeling this would happen. But I’m worried, Rachel seems really nice and none of us want her getting hurt. Harry is always a gentleman but he doesn’t tend to have relationships, just quick flings. It would ruin our friendship with Rachel is Harry just led her on, got in bed and then dumped her. I need to talk to the other guys about this.

I grabbed my phone and sent out a group message

To: Niall, Liam, Zayn, Josh

Harry is taking Rachel out tonight, I think we should talk to him.

From: Liam

I agree, Rachel is really nice and I don’t want Harry to mess up our friendship!!

From: Josh

He better not hurt her, I would kill him.

From: Zayn

Lets all talk to him.

To: Zayn, Niall, Liam, Josh

Come over now and we can all talk to him.

I put down my phone and went to shower and get changed. I take really fast showers unlike Harry who can spend 45 minutes in there. I put on sweatpants and a Hanes t-shirt. I walked out of my room and sat on the couch.

After about 2 minutes, the guys all showed up.

They all sat down on the couch and we just sat in silence for about a minute. I know it seems like a short time, but we were never quiet, especially me! Josh broke the silence.

“Where’s Harry?”

“In the shower but he’s been in there a while..”

“How do we convince him that this isn’t a good idea?” Zayn said, we all looked at each other.

“But he makes her really happy, we just have to tell him to be careful and that Rachel isn’t just some girl.” Liam said. He always knows what to do in a tough situation.

“I swear if he hurts her I’m gonna kill him.” Josh said very sternly, letting us know he was very serious.

“Kill who?” Harry walked into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist.  I hope this goes well.

“You” Josh said very matter-of-factly.

“What did I do?”

Liam spoke up, he would handle this the best out of all of us.

“It’s just that we don’t want Rachel getting hurt.”

Harry looked very confused, “I would never hurt her, and I’ve never hurt a girl on purpose.”

“That’s the thing, there have been so many. Rachel isn’t just another one of the girls that is around for two weeks and then you get rid of her. She means something to all of us and we want you to be careful with her.”

Harry looked down at his hands. “Guys, I totally understand what you’re all saying. But she’s different. I really like her. I like her personality and everything about her. I would do anything to protect her and I really care about her. How can I prove it to you?”

Josh spoke up, “Just take care of her Harry, and don’t do anything stupid.”

“I won’t, I promise! I have to go get ready I have to pick her up at 7 and it’s already 6:15.” Harry left the room and we stayed quiet till the door shut.

“Well that went well!” Niall cheered.

“It did, I hope he actually meant what he said though.” I said, I want to stay friends with Rachel, Harry better not screw that up.

“Let’s go get Nandos!” We all jumped off the couch and got into the car.

Hey guys, I'm back, hope you like the chapter. comment how you want their date to go!

comment/vote/fan

~Phoebe