Chapter 12

I knocked lightly, Harry answered, “What do you want?” His voice sounded raspy, like he had just been crying. “Can I come in?” I slowly opened the door a little bit, enough for Harry to see it was me. “Rachel?”

Harry got up and started fixing his hair. I could tell he had been crying, but why. We weren’t together or anything, I just liked him.

“Yeah, it’s me. I’m sorry for over reacting.” I sat down on the corner of his bead and kept my eyes focused on my hands.

“No, you had every right too, and I” I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my head as I still refused to look at him.

“No, I didn’t. We aren’t anything, just friends. I don’t know why I got upset. I’m really confused and I just don’t know where we st-“ I was cut off by a pair of lips smashing down on mine. The butterflies in my stomach were worse than ever and fireworks were going off in my head. I kissed back, enjoying every moment.

When we pulled away, I saw Harry, looking down at his hands. He slowly got up and started pacing back and forth.

“Why am I so stupid, she’ll never like me now.” I had a feeling I wasn’t supposed to hear that and he was thinking out loud.

I got up and ran over to him, grabbing his wrist and turning him around. I didn’t really think about what I was going to do, so I did the first thing that came to mind.

I slammed my lips down on his and kissed him. It was almost better than the one before. I hope he could tell that I really like him. Harry pulled away and smiled at me. His dimples were so adorable and his smile was perfect.

We just stared into each other’s for what felt like forever. I heard someone come up behind me.

“You guys alri-, oh sorry.” I turned around and saw Josh and Liam. Both of them were smiling and walked away.

I turned around, Harry opened his arms and I didn’t hesitate to go into them. “Can we forget about this?” I looked up hoping he would agree. “Yes, please.” He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I shifted to go open the door to watch a movie with Liam and Josh, but Harry’s arms wouldn’t budge.

“And where do you think you’re going?” Harry said, with a smirk on his face

“To go watch a movie with Josh and Liam.” I said as if it was obvious and still was squirming in his arms.

“I’d rather just stay in here, me and you.” He stuck out his bottom lip making a puppy dog face. Could he be any cuter?

“No funny business Styles.” I said giving him a playful yet stern look.

“I wouldn’t dare!” As he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He threw me down on his bed and started tickling me. It was my weakness.

“HAAARRRRRYYYYY STOOOPPPPPPPP!” I cried out in between laughs. I could barely breathe.

“NEVER!” He kept tickling me but eventually stopped. We lay beside each other for a couple of minutes. I leaned my head against his chest. Even though his stomach was hard, it was very comfortable. I felt his arm go around my waist and pull me on top of him.

“Whatcha doing?” I said in my best impression of Isabella from Phineas and Ferb.

“Just admiring the view.” He said giving me a cheeky smile

“Josh does have nice ceilings!” I caught him off guard and rolled off him and out of the room. 

Hey guys, thanks for reading! What do you want to happen???

comment/fan/vote

-Phoebe