Chapter 2//hes going down

He's going down
                                 Annies POV
"So Miss LeBlanc I have been informed by the other teachers that you need extra help." My head flies up as I hear the annoying teacher say that, in front of the smartest girl in class too!! "So I have decided that since miss Ziegler has gotten a's in all of her classes that she could help you out with math."

"What?!" Mackenzie and I scream at the same time.

"I am not working with...that thing." I say trying to get out of this soon realizing how rude and bratty I sound.

"And I am not helping her!! No way!" The brunette complains.

"I'm sorry but it's already settled." He shrugs,"you guys are dismissed." She leaves angrily leaving me alone with my thoughts.

•••

I stare at the big house that I suppose is my home. Once I go in I will have to put on a fake smile and face my biggest fears. Again.

"I'm home!" I say entering the mansion. I am greeted by my three puppies and I am giving a billion kisses. I smile at the wonderful treat before I have to face my sad excuse of a father. I sigh as I stand up and make my way through one of the many hallways.

"Hello Juliana." My father says with a bear bottle in his hand.

"Hello sir." I try and muster up the best smile I can find.

"The vlog camera is on the kitchen counter. Find your sister and make it look like you guys are hanging out together." He explains to me,"You are dismissed." He demands shooing me with his hand. I nod and I exit the room, feeling happy that he wasn't too drunk to do what he would normally do.

I grab the expensive camera and take it to my sisters room to see that she is doing some work. "Hey hay-hay." I say

"Annie!" She says running up to me and hugging me. Hayley is now 12 and our dad won't let her out of the house unless she has to film on the vlog to make it look like she's having fun. Ever since our mom died he has gotten even worse than it was when she was here.

"How was your day?" I wonder, preparing myself for the worst. She just shrugs,"I guess it was okay...I stayed in my room for most of the day and he went to the bar until an hour ago." I let out a breathe that i didn't realize I was holding in. I give her a big hug before I turn the camera on.

"Hey guys! I just got home from school and me and Hayley were just watching youtube videos together." I explain to the black camera.

"Comment down below what your favorite youtuber is. Mine is Liza Koshy and Meg DeAngelis." Hayley says.

"Hmmm...mine is probably also Liza Koshy and Miranda Sings." I answer Hayley's question,"Anyways, we will talk to you guys soon! Byee." I say blowing a kiss to the camera and then I turn it off. I turn to leave the room, but before I can Hayley grabs my hand and she gives me a hug. I return the hug and we just sit there for a while.

•••

I take one last look in my favorite mirror in my room and i smile at the finished product. You will be happy today. You will have a wonderful time with Michael. I remind myself before stepping out of my ginormous room and down my long wooden stairs.