chapter 14//cheating boyfriends

annies pov

as soon as we arrive at the party i try and introduce kenzie to some of my friends, but she disappears a few minutes into the party. i curse under my breathe because i lost her at a party full of dramatic people. i don't know if she can survive by herself and that's what scares me.

"heyyy annie!" a familiar voice says from behind me. i suck in a breathe before turning back around. i return the fakest smile ever.

"hi!" i try and sound happy to see her, "how have you been, jayden." the brunette laughs and stumbles a little bit.

"uhh i dont know i have just been hanging around a lot of guys, like a lot of them. they just cant get enough of me. and they really are grea-"

"i'd rather not hear all the details." i cut her off. jayden is still a dancer and she is starting to model but she is very into herself nowadays and she likes to spend all of her extra time messing around with guys. "well i better get going. it was uh fun talking to you." i shoot her another forced smile before walking away. i see a few more of my friends here and there, but then my eyes land on one of my exes and i am quick to look the other way. before i turn around though, i see him approach a girl with brown hair. she is in for a treat.

hayden summerall is the biggest player ever and i laugh everytime i think about the time i was head over heals in love with him. even though we were still young, i was almost 14 years old, we still had a very tight relationship. and the time i caught him cheating on me.. with my best friend, was a very tough time for me.

F L A S H B A C K

i was so excited to see hayden again. i had our whole date planned out. we were going to do all of our favorite things. like going to the park and hanging out, then going to our favorite restaurant for dinner, and lastly binge watching all of the high school musical movies. i know, i know. those movies are "girlie" right? but hayden will do anything for me, including watch all three of the high school musical movies.

as soon as we get to his house, i give my mom a quick kiss on the cheek and sprint out of the car. i knock on door and hayden's mom opens the door and smiles once she realizes it's me. "Come in, darling. hay's up in his room. he is so excited about your guy's date."

i smile and thank her. i head up to his room, so ready for our date. i hesitate before opening the door as i think about how perfect our date will be. i open the door expecting him to be on his phone and then to run up to hug me, but that was definitely not the case! he was all over some other girl. as i see him- hayden summerall my boyfriend- kissing some random chick that he probably found on the streets, my eyes start to water and i feel like i'm, about to die. but i soon realize that that girl isn't some random person.. i-it's my best fr-friend.

"oh hi hayden! having fun over there with jayden?" hayden slowly turns his head to see an angered me, jayden's lips still attached on his beautiful face while they both turn their heads towards me. "how was he jayden? when i told you all about how we had kissed several times i didn't think you wanted a boy that much. what can you do when desperate enough to kiss you best friend's boyfriend just because you cant get anyone else. i just can't relate because he was always the one going after me and i didn't have to cheat to make that happen. and hayden, everyone warned me that you were a player, but i guess i was just too head over heals in love with you. i wonder what your guy's ship name will be.. hm jayhay? jerk1andjerk2? but, i'm not desperate enough to stay here with you two. don't let me interrupt your fun.

i walk out of the room before i lost my pride and my heart was completely broken. "sweetie? what's wrong?" his mom asks me. i stop in my tracks and look at her. "oh what happened?" she walks over to me and wipes the tears that were all over my face.

"hayden is up there with another girl right now, so i wouldn't want to interrupt them." i sigh, trying to hold myself together until my face hits my pillow. oh my soft pillow that allows me to cry if i wish to.

"he's what?!" she screams, "he's . up . there . with . another . girl?!" i nod, trying not to let my emotions get the better of me.

"well i better get going. bye." i give a small, sad smile. she shows some sympathy and she returns a pitiful smile. i walk outside and i call my mom to pick me up, dreading the car ride home. i can already see it. 20 questions with my mom. and my dad. who i cannot stand. he is psychotic and without my mom he would be even worse. i really hope i never lose my mom, without her my life wouldn't be worth living. besides hayley, everyone in my life sucks. including my best friend and my boyfriend.

E N D O F F L A S H B A C K

hayden will never be a nice person and we can't change that. sure he has a pretty face, charm, and he's quite funny, but hey is a terrible human being who draws girls in and then throws them to the curb when he is done with them. after i went home from his house, i received a series a missed snapchats, messages, dms, calls, he even tried talking to me on musically. i blocked him on every platform that i could think of. my heart just hurt so bad i couldn't stand it. and jayden wouldn't stop trying to fix things with me either, so i blocked her as well. but, i wasn't petty enough to go social media and expose them. but if i got the chance again, i should have. the fans obviously noticed that there were things going on with hayden, jayden, and i. i unfollowed them, they weren't in the vlogs anymore, and i never mentioned them ever again. even if they still followed me, people still noticed.

"-annie! earth to annie! i have been trying to get your attention for the past 5 minutes." my friend, lacey, waves her hands in my face.

"im sorry? did i miss something?" i wonder and she just laughs.

authors note: so now you know why annie hates hayden so much and also why annie doesn't like jayden. but i frickin loovvvveeee jayden i just didn't know who else to put in that situation. but anyways i hope you like the story. i tried to mix made up people with real people. hope you like this flash from the past and i hope to see you soooooooooooon!! i love you guys so much and make sure to comment and vote. bye

-chloe xoxo