Chapter 10//cause baby you look happier

Cause baby you look happier
Annies POV
I wonder where Mackenzie's going. It has to be important though. I decide to check Instagram. I scroll through my feed and like all my friends photos.

Maybe I could text Rosie.

annieleblanc:
hey Ro. Wanna hangout later?

rosie.smith:
sorry anns. Busy.

annieleblanc:
oh okay. Maybe tomorrow?

rosie.smith:
idk maybe. Really busy with school

annieleblanc:
okay. Bye ig

Rosie.smith:
bye anns ly.

annieleblanc:
ly2..

rosie.smith is offline
annieleblanc is offline

Well that was a bust. When was Rosie ever "busy." She has never ever tried to hide her plans from me. Maybe she really is busy and just forgot to tell me? Rosie has never been a bad friend to me. So I need to stop assuming stuff.

I'll just look through fan edits and posts on Instagram. That will definitely distract me. Once I feel like I have liked a billion photos of fans I come across this one post.

Liked by annshearts, juliannie and 2378 othersannikangrace: so here's a throwback picture of annie

annikangrace: so here's a throwback picture of annie. Anyways, is it just me or has Annies vibe like idk changed? I might be going crazy but she just seems happier in the vlogs. Idk what happened but maybe Kenzie makes her really happy?? Or maybe her dad leaving makes her happier.
View all 236 comments
Juliannaleblanc: no I noticed it too. I thot I was going crazy for a sec😂
annsdreams: OMG SAME
Hearteyesforannie: I'm so glad someone else noticed it too.

I can't believe they noticed. I didn't realize I was giving off a sad vibe. Or maybe my mood has just suddenly skyrocketed, which it has. But I thought I was hiding it well? But I'm so glad my fans care about me. I like that post and leave a comment saying "I love y'all💘."

Slam. The door screams. I jump, from the scare.

I wonder what that was.

I open the door from my room and walk down the stairs to investigate. I see Kenzie storming in and going up to her room without looking back. What happened?

I decide to go to her room and ask her what's up. I knock quietly on the door.

"What?" Kenzie cries. Wow whatever happened had to be really bad.

"It's me, annie. Wanna talk about it." I say in the best comforting voice I can muster.

"I'm fine." Kenzie lies. And I roll my eyes. I can see right through her lie.

"Cmon kenz. Whatever happened you need to talk about it." I try and convince her. After a long silence, she finally agrees and I walk over to her bed.

"What happened babe?" I say sitting beside her.

"Johnny tried to use me." She cries putting her hands to her face. What?!

"Johnny Orlando?!" I scream ready to punch him in the face. She gives me a sad nod and continues crying.

"Oh he's dead." I say getting my phone out to text him.

"No please dont. I don't want him to think he won. He has not won." She states.

"But he needs to learn his lesson!!" I claim. He will not get away from using Mackenzie. She gives me a pleading look and I calm down a little bit. "Fine. But we have to do something."

"Okay. But as long as it's not wreck less and destructive." She responsibly states. I agree and we begin planning our revenge. That's not too wreck less and destructive.

"Good job on the test kids. A majority of you are getting better and with some more improvement we will hopefully have some more 100%. Oh and good job to the following kids who got a perfect score on their test. Mason, lily, Mackenzie, Katie, Natalie, and Annie." The teacher congratulates. Wait did he say my name?

When he hands back our tests I notice that I did get a perfect score. My mom and my brother will be so proud of me up there. I smile at the thought, hoping to keep turning around my image.

As soon as the bell rings I'm out of the door. I catch up to Kenzie and beam to her.

"I cannot believe I got 100%. It's all thanks to you and your amazing tutoring!" I beam of happiness.

"No! You are so smart, you just needed to activate it." She reassures me. My smile is so big I feel like my face might explode.

"I got to go to English. See you later." She waves goodbye to me. I give her a quick hug and I walk over to science. Rosie's in this class. Maybe she will tell me what's up with her.

I walk into the large classroom and go to sit next to Rosie who is talking happily to Liza.

"Hey Ro. What's up?" I ask. Her head turns to me and her vibe completely changes. She seems distant and I don't know scared?

"Um nothing." She says unconvincingly. Okay something is definitely up. And I'm going to find out what. But for now I'll just play along.

"Same. I just had math and I'm already sooo tired." I claim.

"Oh hahaha." She fake laughs,"How's Mackenzie." She emphasizes on Kenzie's name.

"What do you mean?" I question her. I'm honestly so confused. Is she jealous of Kenzie?

"I don't know, she's so fake. She's just using you for clout." Rosie lies. That is literally the dumbest and pettiest lie I have ever heard. And trust me, I have heard some pretty petty and dumb lies.

"No. She's actually really cool and nice! She was actually the person who showed me around when I was new." I explain to her, trying not to get irritated.

"And you were the one to show me around and I have stuck by you for the past year and a half." Rosie grits through her teeth.

Rosie joined our school in the middle of eighth grade and I showed her around. We really hit it off and we became best friends.

"Yeah I know." I remind myself to stay calm. It's just Rosie. You guys are just going through a little speed bump.

"Mackenzie or me."

"What??" I answer confused.

"Choose between Mackenzie and me."

A/n OOOOH CLIFFHANGERRRR. Thank you guys for 250 reads it means a lottttt. And who do you think annie will choose. Comment who you want her to choose. If  a lot of people comment who they want to choose I will choose that person. Stay tuned for moooore.

-chloe xoxo