chapter 17//party bullies

annie's pov

this party better make me feel less.. stressed? i don't know if that's the word to describe it, but right now i'm so stressed, scared, nervous, etc. it's like a mixture of every bad emotion you can think of. the most emotional emotions are my feelings at the moment. ugh i hate my dad. no actually that's not a strong enough word to describe my feelings towards him. i hate him with a passion x like 10.

i walk around kevin's house, who has recently moved to the school. he is stupid rich and if the house wasn't covered in vomit, alcohol, and red solo cups than i would think this place is super clean.

once everyone notices me, i am greeted by dozens of people. i walk over to the dance floor and start busting some moves. i used to do a little bit of dance and i did like 10 years of gymnastics, so i'm not bad. mackenzie dances with me, totally slaying the dance floor.

"hey anns! come dance with me." a random boy grabs my hands and starts dancing with me. my head jerks towards him and i see michael. yay.

i roll my eyes and walk away but he grabs my hand again pulling me to his chest. he holds onto me so i can't move.

"let go." i demand viciously.

"oh come on babe. this is our favorite song." he continues to hold onto me.

"i hate this song." i state, matter of factly.

"oh wait that was rosie... but you used to love dancing with me, baby."

"i said let go of me!" i jerk my body away from him. "you lost your chance, babe." i turn on my heal before strutting back to mackenzie who is currently in a deep conversation with some cute boy. ooh yes kenzie get it.

since i don't want to disturb her deep conversation with the hot boy i walk over to the kitchen to grab a drink. someone comes out from behind me and pins me against the wall. i drop my drink on the floor, and i curse silently.

"you can't just walk away from me like that!" the boy furiously screams at me.

"michael..please let g-go.. it hurts.." his hard grip on my arms is starting to leave red marks.

"julianna, you know that we were the power couple of the school! you can't possibly tell me you don't want to get back together." he spits in my face.

"i don't." his hard grip is starting to make my arms go numb.

"here lets make a deal. if you want me to let go of you then you have to give me something in return." he says starting to lean in about to kiss me. i try and dodge them as best i can but he manages to kiss me all across my face.

"what is it?" i grit through my teeth, clearly annoyed with this jerk.

"you," he stops kissing me and looks me in the eye, his hazel eyes scanning my face, "have to date me."

"yeah right!" i laugh in his face. no way am i getting back together with this dude.

"you left me no choice!" he states. i look at him like he's grown another head. what is he going to do to me? ruin my social status? uh yeah right. before i know it, a hand is hitting the side of my cheek, leaving a red mark. oh my god. my hand hovers over the red mark his vicious action has left on me.

"you ready to consider that offer?" he smirks.

"why do you even wanna be with me? you're the one who cheated on me with another girl! why are you doing this to me." i cry. hot tears running across my face.

"oh annie," he grabs my cheek causing me to flinch, "i love you. and you love me too. which is why i'm doing this to you. because i care for you."

"pl-please let go of me." i stutter, looking down. he lifts up my chin, but i force my eyes to stay down. i can't look at this horrible man's face. he's like another version of my father. i could never let myself love him again.

"look at me!" he demands. i disobey and keep my eyes locked down on the floor. he kicks me shin, but my eyes stay down. "you're a brat. you're a spoiled brat." he screams at me.

"hey! leave her alone!" a voice screams from behind michael. michael turns to face the unknown male.

"or else what?" he spits at the voice.

"or else this." the voice says. i hear someone punch someone and start beating up them. michaels hard grip lets go of me and i fall to the ground. i curl up into a ball. someone's arms wrap around me and carry me bridal style into another room. i cuddle into the unknown person, ready to go home. oh god mackenzie! what about her? i start to stir trying to find kenzie.

"shhh shhh. it's okay. you can rest." the voice soothes me.

"but ma-mackenzie." i stutter.

"shh she'll be fine. just relax. you're safe now." the soothing voice explains to me. i nod, continuing to cuddle into the strangers chest. he puts me down in a bed and puts the covers over me. i curl up in the comfortable bed and i slowly start to drift off to sleep.

authors note: hii so i hope y'all liked this chapter. there's definitely some tea!1!1!1 but like this was so hard to write oh god i feel so bad for annie. anyways tomorrow/today is super bowl sunday (depending on what time it is for u) for me it's like 11:42 pm oop. but i should be asleep but i'm not so we love that. well i'm tired so i'm gonna go to bed. anywayyyyyy u should vote and comment!! love u

-chloe xoxo