chapter 20//stuck

kenzie's pov
i pace around one of the many rooms of hayden's house. i sigh and try and figure out a way to expose annies dad. and then it hit me. theres only one other person who is aware of billy's horrific behavior and i'm going to go find them. i run out of the gorgeous mansion. i get into my car and drive all the way to hollywood.

once i get in front of the house, which is smaller than i would expect, i hop out and knock on the door. the figure opens the door and looks at me like i'm crazy.

"look if you want an autograph you're going to have to wait. i don't give ones out in front of my house." and she closes the door before i stop it with my foot.

"jayden i don't want an autograph! i'm annies friend and she needs help." i explain to her and her face softens.

"annie leblanc?" she questions and i nod. she opens the door, "come in, please." i step inside the cozy and sweet house and i follow her to a small living room.

"my parents aren't home but they will be soon, so hurry up." she urges me.

"so basically, i heard what happened with you and annies dad and that's what annie has been going through since her mom died. she got out of the situation for a couple of months but he's come back into her life. can you please go to the police and tell them what he did to you." i sum up as fast as i can without skipping any main points.

"annies dad does it to her too? oh god. of course, let me just get dressed." she says, considering she is still in her pajamas. i nod, understandingly. while she's getting ready i look around her house and see a ton of pictures with her and a hidden figure. the person appears to be taller than her and a little older. until i see something that completely stands out, a ring that has the initials bl on them. oh my god. i get up as fast as i can but i'm stopped by someone.

"you know too much. it's time to lock you up." a deep voice says. billy leblanc. jayden comes out of her room smirking and i scream, but billy muffles my mouth so it comes out as a whisper.

"help help help!" i try and scream but it's no use. and suddenly a sharp pain hits the back of my head and i fall to the ground and go into a deep sleep.

— ❀ —

i wake up in a dark room and i try and adjust to the lack of light. "what are we supposed to do when she wakes up?" a female voice questions.

"just give her some pills to put her back to sleep." billy answers. and then i hear the door open and close as two pairs of feet walk out. i try and get up discreetly since the girl will most likely be coming back soon. i walk around the room and try and find any evidence that i could use against them. i check to see if i still have my phone. i check everywhere and morning. they probably took it so i couldn't contact anyone. i can't believe a human being can do this to someone. he's sick! i hear the clicking of a heal and i gasp and quickly go back and pretend to sleep.

"hm she should be waking up soon." the voice talks to herself. what a weirdo. the female walks around the room singing some song. i'm frozen, even if i wanted to move i couldn't. i'm just stuck. her footsteps start to get louder as i realize she's getting closer. she bends down and looks at my face. i can smell her breathe and boy does she need a mint. she just looks at me for like 2 minutes before standing up and walking out again. i stay still for a few minutes until i know that it's safe to get up.

once the coast is clear i slowly get up and i walk over to the other side of the prison cell, but i trip over something. i look down and i see a foot. and if i wasn't so worried about the female that was in the other room i would have for sure screamed.

authors note: hi so i hope you like this chapter, its kind of short but juicy i guess? so who do you think the foot belongs to lol. but make sure to stay tuned for the next one because i finallllllyyyyyy have gotten over the writers block. make sure to vote & comment for he next chapter. 3 votes for the next chapter.