about Ariel

I'm Ariel Thomas. I'm 17 and I'm about to graduate. I'm smart, sweet, shy, and I'm a big girl. Size 16, to be exact.

I have hips, ass, and titties, also I got thick legs. I just have a  small pudge for a stomach. I'm 5'1 which is really short. I know this. I'm light skinned. Mixed with black and whatever it was that my dad was. I have long dark brown hair that comes down to the middle of my back.

I live with my mom and sister. My sister goes to the college across the street. It's walking distance. She is way prettier and thinner than me. She doesn't hesitate to let me know this. Her name is Aretha. She is 5'4 and a six 6. She has hips, ass, thighs, legs, but her top half looks thin.

I work at Starbucks. It's cool working there. I really like it. I make $11 an hour working there. I used to work at Braums (A/N Braums is an ice cream place. They serve the real thing, not that soft white vanila flavored ice they give people at sonic and DQ. Braums got the thick stuff. It's so damn good!) before I decided to work here part time.

School has always been an issue. I used to get bullied, now people just ignore me. I don't have a boyfriend. If a guy tries to talk to me, he usually just wants to have sex or asks me about my sister. That really sucks.

I always had a crush on this guy named Drake. He is a fucking Greek God. Well, a black Greek God. He is tall, toned and muscular, tattoos, handsome face, sexy lips, amazing smile, light brown eyes. He is so gorgeous.

I wish he would be my boyfriend. He never noticed me though. Didn't even spare a glace. Well, he's in college now. The same one as my sister. He plays basketball and all the whores love him.

My living situation is weird. I live with my mom and sister like I said. I love them both, but my sister, I have to take in doses. Small ass doses. She. is rude, inconsiderate, selfish, mean, popular, outspoken, an attention whore. Some times I just want to smack the shit out of her.

My mom is alright at times. She is also selfish, but she can be sweet. She is very hoish and has men in and out the house all day every fucking day. She doesn't have a job and has the men, and me and my sister pay bills and rent.

Her one favorite to have over is Mr.James. He is light skinned and has a five o'clock shadow all the damn time. Like nigga do you shave or nah? He's the one that be having her screaming and shit. He always holding his package.

Next to him is Ram. That nigga is a beast! Look just like Rick Ross with hair! He a ugg bug. He also a bugga boo.

My mom is pretty. She is tall, light skinned, pouty lips, got hips, ass, breasts, tits. She used to be thin and a stripper before she had us. Now she thick in all the right places. She loves to go out and have fun with her home girl Terra.

Terra leaves her daughter, Tasia with me. Tasia is gorgeous. Light skinned, thin, beautiful eyes. She is a straight up thug and always trying to set me up with one of the many drug lords she dates. I doubt any of them would even like me.

She is my best friend though. The only one I have. She is more like a sister than my sister.

I don't know who my dad is. My sister and I have the same dad. My mom won't tell us who he is no matter how many times we ask. I don't exactly know why. I just wish I knew who my dad was. Sometimes, I'm tempted to go looking.

Hey all

I know it's short.

It's not supposed to be long. Unless I decided to tell her life story from the womb to the high school

comment and vote

I'm crazy about those two things. I will seriously cut you if you don't do one of them. I'm jk....r am I?

Anyway! Read the Big series. Being Big, Still Big, Don't Wanna Be Big, Always Been Big, Forever Big. I'm still working on that last one, but I'm almost done.

Also read my other stories. Bad Girls Of Cotton Candy Place, Hood Princess, Stubborn, Just My Baby Daddy, That's Our Man, Forever Alone, Secrets and Truths, The cutest guys the fat girl, Thicker Than a Snicker. I think that's it. I have so many right now that I can't keep track.

anyways see ya next chapter

Smooches