FML

I walked into the living room and sat down. Mom was sitting across from me on top of Mr James just kissing him like there was no tomorrow. I shook my head and turned my attention back to tv.

I heard the door bell ring. I answered the door and there stood Drake. My crush. I almost fainted. What the hell is he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Ya sister ain't tell you?" he asked.

"No. What she ain't tell me?" I gave a confused look.

"She my girlfriend and she is coming to live with me." he said.

My jaw dropped and my heart pounded. She knew I liked him! I hate that bitch! How could she!? Drake noooo! She's a terrible person. You don't want her. You want me!

All these things raced through my mind, but I didn't say any of them. I just stood there for three seconds staring out into space. I then backed away from the door slowly. He walked in not noticing my weird behaviour.

I slowly walked to my room. I shut the door and locked it. I turned on some loud music and laid under my covers crying. I cried for three hours.

I finally got up. I had puffy red eyes and my face was red. I was still sniffling. I showered and got back in bed.

I was drifting off to sleep when my sister burst into my room. She got some damn nerve. I'm so ready to beat her ass.

"I know you not moping around? Get yo fat ass up!" she about to get punched.

"Bitch get yo skinny two faced ass out my room!" I yelled.

"You just mad cause I'm dating yo crush. Get over it bitch he mines!" she yelled.

My mom walked by and shook her head. My sister looked at her like she had a booger on her face.

"You can't judge me mom. You have no room to judge me. All them niggas that be in and out of yo loose coochie havin ass!" my sister yelled.

The next thing I knew, my mom was on top of my sister beating her ass. I laughed and watched as my sister tried hard to cover her face. My mom grabbed her by her hair and started smacking her in the face.

"BITCH THIS MY HOUSE AND MY BODY! I WILL DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT WITH IT! I'M GROWN! YOU DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT IN MY HOUSE!  I WILL FUCKIN KILL YO DISRESPECTFUL ASS! YOU DON HURT YO OWN SISTER AND DON'T HAVE NO REMORSE! YOU EVIL BITCH!" my mom yelled as she beat the shit out of my  sister.

Drake POV

I was sitting on my bae couch in the living room when I heard a bunch of screaming and smacking sounds. I got up to go check it out. walked down the hall to Ariel room.

I saw they momma on top of Aretha beating her ass. Ariel was crying and just sitting there. She looked up at me and gave me this weird look.

I grabbed Aretha momma off her and threw her across the room making her crash into Ariel's dresser. Ariel screamed and ran yo her mother's aid. I grabbed Aretha and made sure she was okay. Her face was bruised and she had a busted lip.

My baby hurt. I rubbed her head and took her to her room. I packed the rest of her stuff and put it in the car. She got in the passenger side. I went back into the house to check on Ariel. She kneeling on the floor next to her mother.

"Mommy are you okay?" Mommy wake up!" she sounded like a little ass girl.

"Yea baby I'm fine. Don't worry about them no more. I'm about to call James and get me some first aid dick" she laughed at her mom's crazy ass joke.

"Mommy I'm hungry I'm about to go to McDonald's. You want something back?" she asked.

"I want a shake, a drink, and a double cheese with fries" her mom said.

"Okay. I'll be back in a bit. Get some rest before your first aid dick." she said.

I walked out and got in the car. Aretha was on her phone texting her friend Day'Tona. Day'Tona is this girl who follows Aretha around. She such an ass kisser. She just wanna be popular. She went and got fake ass implants knowing her legs skinny as hell. She look crazy as hell with that shit. She even funny looking in the face. That bitch look scary sometimes.

I shook my head and pulled up. We packed Aretha shit into the house. This girl got five suit cases full of shit. Like why the fuck you need all this for?

I got in bed after I put her stuff up and started watching tv. She came in wearing a thong and a bra. I instantly got hard looking at her. Damn. She climbed in bed and straddled me. I kissed her soft lips and rubbed her big soft ass.

She slowly kissed down my stomach and then took my big rock hard 9.5 inches into her mouth. I laid there and enjoyed as she sucked the cum out my dick. She finished and I was still hard. She rode my dick for a good ten minutes until she came and then I did the work from below until I was ready to bust a nut. I pulled out and came on her stomach. She got up and took a shower.

She not the best piece of ass, but she fine as shit and she give fire head. Her jaws are like suction cups. I got up and joined her in the shower. We fucked some more and then washed our bodies. We got out and went to bed.

Aretha POV

My baby got bomb dick. He waxed this ass! I can't believe I'm sleeping in this big ass house with this sexy, rich, popular, powerful ass nigga. Damn somebody out there must love me.

I don't really care what Ariel thinks. She can kiss my ass. Her fat ass needs to go like somebody that's just as low as she is. She needs to like somebody that's nothing. Just like her.

I'm gorgeous, she not. I'm thin, but got curves in the right places. She fat. I can get any nigga I want, she can't. I got it all. She got two dollas.

At the end of the day. I'm a always win and she gon always lose. I may be foul for taking her crush, but he came to me.

Fuck momma too. She ain't shit. She just mad cause I'm going places and she headed down the drain. All she do is fuck niggas for money. I get my money in other ways.

I found this rich nigga credit card. I got his shit in the negatives. I write checks in his name and buy shit online. I use his shit every day. Day'Tona and I stay scamming niggas.

That's gotta stop for me though. I'm in a relationship with a rich nigga. I don't need no money. He about to spoil me.

Day'Tona a follower. She will do whatever I tell her to do. She trying to get like me. She will never be me, but I'll enjoy watchin her ass try.

Two months after I became cool with her, she got butt injections. She then got some plastic surgery on her face. She didn't need any of those things done. She wasn't ugly in the first place.

It's crazy what self esteem issues could make you do. It's shameful. She looks a hot mess with lip, jaw, and ass injections. Mostly because her legs look like tiny sticks and then there's an unreasonably big ass. It doesn't even fit her. She 5'5 and 110 lbs and then add a big ass to that. What kind of shit..? It looks like an ass for a fat person. Then when she moves, you can see where the implant is. It's so nasty.

Anyway, I'm about to fall asleep with my bae. He don wore me out.

Hey all. I got bored. I'm sleepy, but not sleepy enough to go to sleep without giving y'all this chapter. Yea. So now I'm gone. Bye.

oh yea. Vote and comment

smooches