pregnant bear

Ariel POV

I'm now moved out the house. Man its been two months and I'm so tired and sick and uncomfortable. I didn't tell Drake or Aretha where I'm living.

I'm getting big and it's noticeable to the point where people ask me when the baby is due when they see me. It's getting annoying because I haven't really counted the months so I don't know at the moment.

I already graduated. The ceremony sucked balls. I didn't go to the after party. I just went home.

Tasia has been working double shifts for some reason. Maybe its cause being home with me is like being in a cave with a big pregnant bear. All I do is sleep, eat, and be grumpy all day.

I know she gets fed up, so I just stay in my room when she's home. I'm starting to realize, since I have so much money saved, and I make enough to pay bills and then be able to have money to buy clothes and food and stuff, I can really just live here alone. I don't need her help with any of this. Especially if I feel like she is making me feel unwanted in my own home.

I'm really about to move in that other apartment they had available. They actually have quite a few available now. Some on the first floor, and honestly, since I'm pregnant, I really don't need to be climbing stairs.

I got up put on a big t-shirt and some stretch pants. I put on some Nikes and walked outside. I walked to the front office.

The lady that's in the office looked at me and smiled. She always does. I'm one of the few tenants that pay they rent on time. That's probably why.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey what brings you here hun?" she spoke with her deep southern accent.

"A place on the first floor. A two bedroom. one or two bathrooms. I've realized that I want to live alone and on the first floor." I said.

"Alright, I'll look up a place." the lady started typing on her computer, then looked up. "Apartment A50. It's in the middle. I'll take you." she said as she got up.

I nodded and followed behind her. We got in her go-cart and started riding. We finally pulled up and got off. I walked over to the apartment with her. The door was white, but it had a barred screen door in front. I like those. Mom had one in the old house.

We walked in and it didn't need much work. Just a carpet and a paint job. We walked through to the hallway. The apartment was spacious yet small. It will only be me and my baby, so I don't care. It had two spacious bedrooms so me and the baby could have room to breath. It had a walk in closet in the master bedroom, and a regular small closet in the other room.The kitchen was a nice size and so was the living room and dining room. I can live with this.

"I'll take it. When can you have it fixed up fully?" I asked.

"In about two weeks" she said.

"Alright. That will do. I'll take it." I said.

"When can you move in?" she asked.

"Two weeks" I said with a smile.

"Perfect. I'll need last month's rent, this month's rent, and next month's rent." she said.

"Okay. I'll have it to you next week." I said.

"Alright good." she said before we walked out and she drove me back to her office.

I filled out the papers and handed them to her. I left and walked back home. I climbed the flight of stairs and used my key to get in. I was sweating like a run away slave. I walked into my room and went into the bathroom. I took a shower for fifteen minutes. When I got out, my feet hurt. I put on a bra and some panties.