Gone

Ariel POV

Everything is not going how I thought It would be. Everything was supposed to be gravy. At least that's what I thought in my teen years. There's just been too much going on around here. I don't think I can handle it anymore.

I picked up my baby and snuck out of the hospital. We were supposed to leave tomorrow anyway. I wrapped her up good and put her pacifier in her mouth. I got in my car which was parked outside and drove to the nearest airport.

I bought two tickets to California and sat down holding my baby girl. She was cooing. I kissed her cheek and she smiled. Her first smile.

I started to feel bad because Drake didn't get to see his baby's first smile, but he would thank me in the end. She doesn't need to be in this life. It's dangerous. I want her to be safe. Thugs are ruthless and I don't want them hurting me or my baby to get back at Drake.

We boarded the plain and were off to California. I can't wait to start my new life. I'm going to be the best mother I can be.

Drake POV

It's time to get my babies out the hospital. I can't wait to see them. I'm so glad Ariel still chose me after all that time I didn't notice her and chased after her trifling ass sister.

I got up, did my hygiene, and got dressed. I then drove to the hospital to see my two favorite people.

I walked in to see nurses moving and running around, police officers, people giving statements. The fuck going on? I walked over to a nurse and she seemed tired.

"I'm here to get Ariel and Adria." I said.

"They're gone. We went to check the rooms and they had left." she said.

"WHAT!?" I exclaimed. Time to act a damn fool.