Set Up

Aretha POV

I can't believe Ariel fat ass stole my boyfriend and pregnant by him. I was supposed to be the one to have his baby not her!

I can't believe his disloyal ass left me for her fat ass. Fuck Drake. He ain't shit for that.

I got something for the both of them. I called up Redro, a well know drug lord in the next state, and let him know that Drake needs to be murked.

I then called James and told him I'll pay him $5,099 to rape Ariel. He of course said yes cause he all about that money. I plan on Drake finding out and killing his ass. I hate James and i know Drake going to kill him. I also need to get revenge on Ariel, so I'm killing two birds with one stone.

Me and Day'Tona have and apartment. That's what I been doing all this time. Stacking dough and making money. The apartment looks nice as fuck. White leather furniture, glass cups, white rug, my room all red and hers all blue.

I had planned on moving out and taking all Drake money any way. I don't have all of it, but I have enough to last me a couple months until I get a job. I'll probably be strippin.

Day'Tona POV

I really don't give a fuck about Aretha. She a dirty ho and I'm tired of her wanna be ass. All she do is talk about folks and boss them around. I get disgusted just looking at her used up ass. Loose pussy ho.

Of course I'm snitching and telling Drake because both him and Ariel do not deserve the way Aretha been doing them. It's a damn shame. So I'm going over Drake house and tell him what's up. That way after he don murked Aretha, I can have the apartment to myself and all the niggas I bring won't be looking at her loose ass.

Ariel POV

My belly getting so big. I'm almost ready to pop. Can't wait til I give birth so I can get this baby out of me. I need to be able to sleep on my stomach.

I been living with Drake. I left the apartment and moved my stuff back in. Drake been acting jittery. I hope he's okay.

Drake POV

Aretha don't think I know she gon set me up, too late. I'm gon murk her ass and the nigga she trying to get back at me with. Yea it's gon be smooth and easy.

I need to move me and Ariel out this place. We need to move out of town for a couple weeks. Just to make sure we safe.