slippin

Mamoon POV

I'm about to kill Drake. He killed eight of my men after the drive by I did on his house. That was two months ago. I heard that bitch I shot was in the hospital for two days. Oh well. Too bad.

I'm gon fuck her on of these days. That fine ass sister of hers too. I'm gon kill his ass today.

I walked into the building with two of my men. This his main trap house. I see two dudes walking and shoot them. I walk into the main office and ain't nobody in there. I then hear multiple guns cock. I am so shocked.

I turn around to see not only that I am outnumbered, but that my men are pointing their guns at me along with seven other men including Drake.

"Pull once" Drake said.

Everyone released fire....

Drake POV

We killed that nigga. I paid his boys to be on my side. They think they unloyal asses about to they in my crew. Hell naw. We killing these niggs, taking they weapons, taking over the open territory, and taking the workers and money.

"Kill these niggas" I said before walking away. An hour later, the clean up crew came in and got to work. I counted the money taken from them and nodded. It was 50 gs. That's enough to pay my men with and keep some for myself.

At the end of the day, we all left with $6,250 each. I'm using this to buy some shit for Ariel. Her room about to be filled with new shit. It's been a week since we had sex, but I don't care. It was the best pussy I ever had and therefore, she getting new shit.

Aretha scheming ass did some stupid shit yesterday. She decided to bust her own lip split down the fuckin middle! She stupid as fuck. She tried to blame it on Ariel. She know she was lyin. Her ass went in the bathroom and took a razor and split that shit. I winced when I saw it. She a crazy ass Bitch. I had to take her to the hospital.

Ariel hasn't said much to me. She always on the phone with Tasia. Her momma ain't even been to see her since she got out the hospital two months ago. That's bullshit.

I am not about to live in that house no more. Niggas know where I live now and going to be trying to attack me. I got to move on the other side of town. Ariel packing her stuff right now.

I finally pulled up and got out the car. I walked in the house to see her dragging two bags down. She looked at me and smiled. I walked over to her and kissed her. She kissed me back.

"Lets go" I said.

We put our stuff in the eight moving trucks. It took us all night to finish. We had five people help us from my crew, but it still took forever. I'm selling this house and most of the unnecessary shit that's in it.

Two moving trucks are taking some stuff to the storage to be auctioned off. The rest are going to my new three bedroom house across town.

For noe, I'm sleeping in a hotel with Ariel. We pulled up in my car. My crew left to set the house up. They get paid $2,000 each for it. We walked into the 5 star hotel room and Ariel sat on the bed. It was a two bed. They had them skinny beds. I wouldn't share it with nobody I wasn't planing to sleep all up on.

I like how it's cold in here. It will make her snuggle up with me tonight. We can then possibly have sex in the morning. Hopefully she in the mood.

She went in the bathroom to take a shower. I called my clean up crew.

"Did y'all handle it?" I asked referring to what was done with Mamoon and them two niggas bodies.

"Yea boss. We riding to Mississippi. They can swim in the morning." Remp said.

"Good. Good. When you get back it's 20 gs waiting on ya dawg. I'll call you later." I hung up my phone. I laid down on the bed Ariel picked. I waited on her to come out the bathroom.

The door swung open and out walked Ariel with a towel wrapped around her curvy body. She sat down on the bed and put lotion on her legs and thighs. That cocoa butter be having her skin extra soft.

I looked at her. Damn she fine. How did I not notice that all this time? She was right there and I never noticed. Her small and thick frame. Her huge wide thighs and big ass and tits. Her short thick legs. Her thin waist. Her small Pudge of a stomach. Her fluffy body would be so soft against me. Her soft lips would be so sweet against mine.

Ariel POV

Drake was watching me. He had decided he wanted me to keep living with him. Ever since we had sex, he stay in my face. Don't he got my psycho ass sister that HE CHOSE to date over me for all that?

She need to get out the damn hospital so she can go back to taking his attention. She does it so well. That's why he chose her. Right?

Don't get me wrong, I like him and I wish I could be with him, but a couple weeks after we had sex, I started throwing up and feeling moody and gaining weight. I know this nigga ain't give me no disease! We didn't use a condom.

I also don't can't do it with him because I realized, he chose my damn sister. That's what he wanted. He can have her. I'm not about to be nobody side chick. I'm not a second choice when you realize the one you chose ain't shit and is crazy as hell. If he really wanted me, he should have chosen me in the first place.

I swear niggas petty. He need to get out my bed too. He is warm though. I love the feel of his arms around my waist. It makes me feel wanted. It makes me fee safe.

I started to drift off to sleep. Lord don't let this crazy nigga catch me slippin.

hey all

what's up?

Hope you liked the chapter

What could be wrong with Ariel?

Why she throwing up?

Does she have something?

Did he get her pregnant?

Team Draiel.

team Draretha.

Team Everybody single.