Drama

Aretha POV

I'm so fuckin mad bro. He got this fat ass slob bitch in my motha fuckin house! She got to fuckin go! I can't stand her and I don't want her in my presence.

I'm about to do everything I can to get this bitch out my damn house. Trust and believe that. I'm not about to do no playing. Her ass is going to pack her shit and leave before this week is over!

I put in my halter top and my black booty shorts. I sat on Drake lap. We in our room. I'm about to fuck the shit out of him and get in his head.

"Baby I love you",I lied.

"That's nice",he said.

"Nigga!?" I looked at him crazy as if I cared if he didn't love me. I'm getting money and dick  and fame! Shit I really don't give a damn what he feels.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not there yet." he said.

"I'm a get you there bae" I said.

"Alright bae." he kissed me and I grinded against him.

I kissed down his neck and chest. I went down and started pulling his pants down. I then sucked the skin off the dick. He moaned and looked at me with such pleasure. The look suits his face. The way he slightly frowns and his mouth hangs open as he groans.

Ariel POV

I've been down stairs watching tv all day. I guess I'll go upstairs. I started up the stairs and to my room. I could hear them moaning and shit.

This is one of those moments where I'm ready to die and throw up at the same time. It kills me that my crush is fuckin my sister. It's nasty that I can hear the shit and well it's my sister.

I put my head phones on and started playing No Hands by Waka Flocka and Roscoe. I bobbed my head and got into the song. I got up and started dancing. I was doing a two step and moving my wide hips to the beat.

I felt a presence behind me and turned to see Aretha laughing. I rolled my eyes. I turned the music off and sat down on the bed.

"You really think your fat ass can dance?",she said before mimicking my movements but adding extra stumbles to make it look stupid.

"Shut up you skinny bum bitch!" I yelled at her.

"I'm a bum, but this my house bitch. I can tell Drake to put yo ass out in a heart beat. Don't get it twisted bitch. You the only bum bitch in the room." she said.

"What did I do to you Aretha? What did I do to make you treat me like shit?",I asked.

"You were born" she said before walking away.

I started to cry. I fuckin hate her

I ain't ask to be here. My ho ass momma did that shit.

I hate momma. She just left me behind. Just vanished. What if I hadn't found a place and had to live on the street? Her selfish ass would be at James house fucking him for a cheese burger. I hate that bum as nigga. I hate everybody. Even myself.

The door burst open and in walked Drake and Aretha. Aretha now had a busted lip. Did he hit her?,

"Why you hit her?" he asked.

"What!?" I exclaimed.

"Aretha came down stairs with a busted lip saying you hit her. I'm not about to deal with no bullshit. I brought you here so that you could have a place to live. I now see why Aretha didn't want you here. I will not continue to let you stay if you going to continue to make her miserable." he said.

By now, tears were streaming down my face. My sister is the devil. I hate her with a passion now. I bit my lip and looked at her. She smirked and continued with her fake cry.

"Okay sir. If you want me to leave, I'll just pack and go. I don't want to cause drama over something I didn't do. She lying to you. I didn't hit her. If I ever hit her, you would see worse results than just a busted lip," I said as I got up and started packing.

"No need to pack. This was a warning"he said.

"I choose not to deal with the bullshit" I said as I got my suit case. He walked over and stopped me.

"No." he put it back.

Aretha whole face changed. She started to give off that evil look she got whenever one of her schemes didn't work out. It looked demonic.

"SHE FUCKING HIT ME AND YOU GON LET THAT SHIT SLIDE? THIS IS BULL! I SWEAR Y'ALL WON'T STOP TILL I'M DEAD!" she said before storming out.

I just went and sat on my bed. I swear my sister is too much to deal with sometimes. All that lying she doing gon come back on her ass.

",I'm sorry" Drake said. I just nodded. He left and I laid down. I'm just not in the mood to deal with drama.

Hey guys

I know it's not much

it's a filler

the beginning of a new transition

btw love that song transition by nabiha.

Speaking of songs... here are some songs that need to be listened to by kimbra. They're on youtube and you can also download them.

love in high places

Nobody but you

90s music

Good intent

two way street

Settle down

Come into my head

Cameo lover

Miracle

love these songs by her. Check em out. You may like them too.

comment and vote for this chapter. Thanks

smooches