a place to lay

Ariel POV

I turned to see it was Drake. Aretha was sitting in the car with a scowl on her face. I felt a pang of hurt. I don't know why she hates me. I don't know why she bothers to even say anything to me.

"Yo Ariel. Get in the car." Drake said.

"What!?" I was so confused. I came off rude as hell.

"You can live with us." he said.

"Um hell naw!" I said. I turned and kept walking. I'm not about to ho through having to see my sister with my crush all day. I'm really not about to have to go through dealing with my sister.

I felt someone grab my arm. It was Drake. Won't he ever give up? I gave in because my feet were starting to hurt from walking any way. I put my bags in the trunk and sat in the back.

He drove us to his house and parked. Aretha went into the house not even giving me one look. I could tell she was mad. I really don't care though. She don't care about my feelings, so I don't care about hers either.

He helped me haul my bags upstairs. I was put in the room across from the master bed room. He sat my stuff down in there.

"Why you and ya sister not on good terns?" he asked

"We never were. She has always been evil and rude to me. Ever since we were little. It wasn't like it was because i got attention, because I didn't. I actually got bullied while she pulled friends left and right. After a while, I just got used to it, but she kept being mean to me." I looked down at my hands.

"She said it was the other way around" he said.

"She did huh?" I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "I swear she hates me sometimes. She's only made my life worse than what it was. I hate her. I wish I was born to a different family so I wouldn't have to deal with her any longer." I said.

"It'll get better love." he said before leaving. I blushed at the way he called me love.

I laid on the comfy queen sized bed. I instantly fell into a slumber. That bed had me out like a light.

.............................................................

I woke up to my phone ringing. I answered it

"Girl are you okay!? I heard about what happened!" Tasia said.

"Yea I'm okay. I'm going to be living with Aretha and Drake for a bit" I said.

"Aw dawg I'm so sorry. You gon have to deal with seeing that." Tasia said.

I heard Drake calling me

"It's okay. I'll be fine. Let me call you back. Drake calling me." I said before hanging up.

I walked down stairs and saw him and my sister snuggled up on the couch. I sat down and looked at my hands. I can't bare to look at the two of them. Times like this I could rip my sister to shreds.

"Here are the rules. Clean up after yourself. You are to cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You are to be home by 10. Call if you are spending the night else where." he said.

"Okay." I said before I quickly got up and walked away.

"Get back over here. I wasn't done with you!" Drake called. I came back and sat down. I continued to look at my hands. "Don't ever walk off when I'm talking to you." he said.

Nigga fuck you I thought to myself

"Yes sir" was all I could manage. I kept playing with my fingers.

"I bring you into my home and I don't even get eye contact" he is really pushing it.

"Please stop" I said quietly. He must have heard me.

"Iight man. Whatever. I ain't mean to offend you but damn. You actin all stand offish. Can a nigga get a hug?"

You have my slutty sister for that I thought to myself

"No. I have to unpack. I'll be back down to cook dinner later" I said. I got up and walked away fast.

I went to my new room and started to unpack.

Drake POV

I just know Aretha did something to Ariel to make her act like that. She didn't seem that depressed and shy before when I came over to get Aretha. She seemed like a normal person. Now it just seems like she turned Emo. This girl dressed in all black and shit. I hope Aretha ain't do no foul shit.

Knowing her she probably did. She had such an attitude about her sister living here. She made it seem like Ariel would try and start drama or something. I don't even think Ariel has enough confidence to do so.

She's just so distant and unhappy. I'll change that. Something in her just makes me want to cheer her up. She has this indescribable beauty deep within. This innocence.

Aretha just pretty. That's about it. She isn't that loving. She loves to shop, fuck, and argue with her weird looking friend. I don't know what's wrong with that girl

Aretha is a boss type chick though. She knows the game and how to play it. I just hope she learns fast that I'm not a game and she can't play me.

She better not be lying to me about her sister. Her sister seems nice and I'm pretty glad I gave her a place to lay her head.

hey all

comment and vote

smooches