Main Chick

Aretha POV

My man is the finest, richest, and most known in the city. His drug cartel got millions rolling in weekly. What's not to like?

That's why these disrespectful ass hos in his face. Always trying to take him from me. That is until they see me. Then they know they have nothing on me. I'm the baddest bitch.

Me and bae walking in the mall together. He buying me all this stuff. That's another perk of dating him. He spoils his women.

"Hey sexy" a dark skinned girl with her hair cut in a bob with an hour glass shape said as she came up to Drake.

"Hey" he said. She was pretty, but she didn't have shit on me. So why was Drake looking at her?

"I'm Shy'Retha" she said.

"I'm Drake" bae said.

"Baby lets go to foot locker" I said.

He looked at me and nodded. We walked away from Shy'Thirsty ass and went to foot locker.

"Bae the fuck was that? You lookin at bitches and shit. You got all this sexiness, but you looking at other hos? What's with that?" I was pissed.

"I'm sorry bae. I'll make it up to you" he said

"Alright fine. No more slip ups today. Or we gon have a big problem. Believe that." I said raising my brow before making him buy me the most expensive shoes there.

We went home and fucked like porn stars. I swear that nigga rough as hell some times. He be tearing it up though. No lie. I'm so glad I'm the main chick.

.

.

.

Ariel POV

I was at Tasia house listening to PreMadonna girl. I had my head phones in and I was bobbing my head. It's not fair. My sister has done nothing but be a bitch and mean and she gets to live like a princess. I gotta live like a peasant. This is bullshit.

She even took my crush. Bullshit again! I fucking hate that bitch! Ugh! Why did my mom have to give birth to her? She is a little demon I swear. I hope she gets hit by a bus.

Whatever. I'll just have Tasia set me up with somebody and I'll be over him. Fuck him. If he never noticed me in the first place and would rather date my devil of a sister, then he can have the bitch. I'm moving on.

Tasia came into the living room dressed up. She had on some red shorts, a white v-neck shirt, red Chuck Taylors, and a blue jean jacket. She had gold jewelry and had some make up on.

"Why you dressed up?" I asked.

"We going out tonight. Go get dressed" she said.

"Okay" I got up and went to her room to shower and change.

I came back 45 minutes later with my hair in a bun, my tight, black, high waisted shorts, a grey halter top, and some grey and black Jordan's. I had on a black leather jacket and some silver jewelry. I was wearing make-up, but I gave it the natural look.

We walked to Tasia's car and got in. She drove to a party at some nigga house. It was a big ass house. We walked in and there stood one of the most feared drug lords in the city. He's also Tasia's boyfriend and like a brother to me. Ray Cola or Raymond Colman.

He hugged me and tongue kissed Tasia. I scrunched my face up and walked off. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see a tall, dark skinned, muscular piece if flesh of a man! Damn he was fine. He smiled and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Wassup. You must be Ariel" he s said.

"Who wants to know?" I asked.

"Mamoon" he said.

"Oh so you the dude Tasia keeps trying to set me up with. Well hello there." I said with a smile.

"Haha. Yea. You is fine as hell. That big ole booty and them thick thighs. I could squeeze on that ass all night" this nigga turning me on. I'm not about to be no ho though.

"Want my number?" I asked.

"Yea ma." he said. He took out his phone and handed it to me.

I put my number in and saved it as Ariel. He looked at and started typing and showed me the screen. He had changed it to Future Baby Momma. I laughed and talked with him some more. He has a territory in Miami and south Atlanta.

I told him I'm in high school and live with my mom. I didn't tell him about my sister. He don't need to know that.

We have a lot in common. We both don't like people to touch our faces. (A/N that's a big pet peeve of mine too. NEVER touch my face. I lose it)

We both love popcorn and waffles. We both like breakfast burritos from McDonald's. We both goofy as hell, but can be serious when needed.

I told him where I work and he said he is going to be dropping by there soon. I blushed. I asked him why and he wouldn't tell me. He just said wear something sexy.

I smiled and continued to party. I say Day'Tona walk in and guys give her disgusted looks. I laughed and danced with Tasia.

I guess I will be Mamoon's main chick one of these days.

.

.

.

hey all. I know this is long over due. I been sleeping and today I went to the movies and saw LUCY. I'm telling you WATCH THAT FUCKING MOVIE. IT IS A GOOD ASS MOVIE. HAD ME LIKE WOOOOAH!

Shit i wish I could control my own body and other people and time. Man you would all be cooking my dinner. I require organic orange juice! lol. jkjk. or am I?

Comment and vote.

smooches.