a ho

Ariel POV

It's been two weeks since. we left the hospital. Drake and I already know I'm pregnant, so i don't need a damn test to tell me I have a life inside me.

I don't want Aretha to know I'm pregnant. I hope she doesn't find out until I've already moved out. Right now, I'm just sitting on the couch watching TV. I can't even think about Aretha right now. I hope she'll leave me alone today, because I might go off on her and tell her about herself. Lord knows her ass can't handle the truth.

I heard heels clacking and instantly felt shitty. Here she go. About to come in here with her bullshit.

"Who you fuckin!?" she said with a serious face.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I said tilting my head to the side.

"Yes I would like to know why I received results from the hospital saying you're three and a half months pregnant?" she said. Her eyes were huge.

"That's not your business. Why do you care anyway?" I asked.

"Because if it was that nigga mamoon baby, you need to get rid of It!" she yelled.

"Shut up. Just leave me the hell alone. I didn't judge you and yelk at you and make you end it when you did what you did. This doesn't involve you! I don't see how this would effect you in any way. Just use it as another way to get me into some shit with Drake" I said.

"Bitch I'm trying to help us both. It's okay though. When he finds out you pregnant by that nigga, he gonna kill the baby and kill yo ass too", she said.

If only your dumb ass knew. I thought to myself.

"Just leave me alone Aretha damn. Find some other shit to do other than get on my last fucking nerves! Shit!" I yelled at her.

I sounded a lot like momma when I said that. Aretha would get on her last nerves too. She would say the same shit. Even though Aretha was her look alike, I had her temper.

"You're just like momma. You fucking ho! Just a ho just like her. You'll open your fat ass legs for anybody JUST LIKE HER!!!" she yelled the last part.

"Are you done?" I said dryly.

"Fuck you bitch!" she yelled before running out of the living room.

I soon heard her and And Drake yelling back and forth. I got up and stood by the stairs to be nosy.

"Drake I fucking hate you! Why won't you just kill her for me!?" she yelled. Kill who?

"I am not going there kill your sister!" he yelled back.

I stood there in shock. My own sister is trying to have me killed? What the hell. I heard foot steps coming down the stairs and heels clacking behind them, I ran back to the living room and sat on the couch.

Times like this, I'm happy I'm moving in a week. I can't fucking wait. My sister doesn't even want me here. Drake and Aretha walked in. I pretended I was sleep. I don't want them talking to me.

"She's sleeping. Why you want to bother her?" he asked.

"I..." he cut her off.

"Look, this is your fucking blood sister. I don't know why you stay doing shit like this to her. You foul as fuck Retha." he said.

"Whatever. She only my half sister. My ho ass momma had sex with her cousin to have me. That's why me and miss piggy here don't look alike. That's why I look so much like mom family. Ariel look like the nigga that used to come around when I was little. He would give us the world. When momma got pregnant, he assumed it was somebody else's and left us. I fucking hate her. She ruined everything" She said.

"Well you have all this now, so why you still hate her?" he asked.

"Because momma became a ho after she had her. She started dating Mr.James for money. She wanted money for this little bitch field trip. So, she let him touch me inappropriately just to get money FOR THIS FAT BITCH!" she yelled.

I almost cried. My mother would do that? Mr.James a pedophile? Wow. My life is so empty and my sister's was so fucked up. No wonder she hates mom so much.

"I'm so sorry Aretha. I love you " he said.

"I love you too." I heard them kiss and leave the room.

They love each other? What? I really need to get out of here now. I could feel tears falling down my eyes. I hate being in this situation. I'm going to bring a baby in this fucked up world too. Man. Why did Drake have to fuck me?

I got up and went to my room. I started packing. I have five boxes in my closet. That's enough to hold my stuff. I filled three boxes with clothes and shoes and the other two with some nick nacks that were around the room.

I put the boxes back in my closet. It was now empty. I'll sleep here until Friday. I'm going to leave Saturday. I can't wait. I've felt more hurt emotions here than I felt in an entire year in the house I lived in with my mom.

I sat in my bed. I'm not like my mom. My sister probably is. I'm not a ho.

hey all

I know it's short

it's a filler

I hope you liked it

comment and vote

smooches