Baby Baby

I'm so sick lately. It's getting worse and worse every day. My stomach is starting to get bigger. I'm so fat and disgusting!

I am going to the doctor to see why I'm being like this. This isn't normal. I haven't even had my period in a long time.

I had Drake drive me. He said he thinks he knows, but he will let the doctor confirm it. We walked into the doctor's office and I told the doctor what was wrong.

"I'm having some abdominal pain. I am dizzy and nauseated. I have vomiting, and I haven't had my period in a long time." I said.

"How long?" the doctor asked.

"Three months and two weeks" I said.

"You could be pregnant or just switching over. I'll have to draw some blood and have you pee in a cup. Are you sexually active?, When was the last time you did the do? Did you use a condom?" she asked.

"Yea I'm sexually active and the last time was two weeks ago. We didn't use condoms" I said looking at Drake.

"Well you are very young. There is a strong possibility that you may be pregnant." the lady said.

"I'm not ready for a baby" I said as tears started to run down my face. Drake came over and hugged me. He kissed my forehead.

"We gonna do this together bae." he said.

"Okay" I said.

"Let them take blood and then we'll go get McDonald's okay?" he said.

"Yeshh" I sobbed.

Three hours later, they had taken my blood and I was at home with Drake eating some nuggets, a burger, and some fries. I had a milk shake and some juice. Drake had the same except he was drinking a coke.

We ate and talked. Aretha was still at Day'Tona house. Why she be over there every day all day? What the fuck do they be doing?

I finished eating and went to my room to take a nap. He doesn't know I'm moving in two weeks and he wouldn't approve. I just can't stay here. I heard stress makes you have miscarriages, and I have enough stress here to cause 8 miscarriages.

I decided to go take a nap. I'm having a baby. A fucking baby is in my stomach!

hey all

comment and vote

so she pregnant?

oh lord jesus!

Hey read lalas info! You get more insight as to when updates will happen and what new books will be added. Also you get told what will be on hold and what will be deleted.

comment and vote

smooches!