can't stay

Aretha POV

Momma not gonna make it without the small amount of income I was getting. I was like her money support. It was only a couple hundred, but it paid the rent. Now that I'm not there, she gon get kicked out.

I've been gone two months now. I heard Ariel fat ass was at a party and met Mamoon. That nigga is dangerous as hell. She could move in with him. If she give his as the time of day that is. She do be playing hard to get.

I know my momma gon call Mr.James. He not gon let Ariel stay with him. He gon see it as another mouth to feed. I guess I should pay them a visit. Let me get dressed to the nines so I can show off for these poor ass bitches.

Ariel POV

We getting kicked out our house. This is bullshit! Things just won't go right for me. I can't win for losing.

I'm packing my shit now. Mom just called Mr.James. I hope he lets me live with them. I have nowhere else to go. I know Tasia ain't got no room in her two bedroom house she stay in with her parents.

I packed my last few bags. I heard loud music playing outside. I looked up to see a big ass escalade pull up. It was my sister and Drake. They have some nerve showing up here.

They walked over and knocked on the door. My mom answered and got to fussing. She cussed my sister for everything she could think of. I walked out what's about to not be my room no more to be nosy.

"Bitch don't come to my house with no bullshit!"

"Shut the hell up! This not yo house no more! Hahaha! Broke Bitch!" my sister teased.

My mom lifted her hand to hit her, but Drake stopped her. I walked in and pulled my mom away from them.

"She not worth it mom. Let's just get our stuff and go.", I said. I was on the verge of crying.

"Aw. Don't cry. You'll find a place little sis" my sister said.

I looked at her with a look that could kill. She smirked and started looking at my luggage.

"I bet you stole some of my shit" she said.

I did... but she don't need it. She got MY CRUSH. He buys her what she wants. I just know it. I don't care though. I'm going to move on.

"You don't need it anymore anyway. You get what you want and more..." I said. She could tell I was still butt hurt.

"Shut up. You just mad cau..." she was cut off by James knocking on the door.

James walked in and kissed my mom. She smiled at him and grabbed her bag. She then turned to me.

"Girl come on..." he cut her off.

"Fuck you mean?"

"She coming with u..." he cut her off again.

"Nope. I don't do kids." he said.

I shook my head and grabbed my shit. I guess I gotta be a fuckin bum on the street. I walked out side and started down the path. I had tears in my eyes. Don't nobody care about me.

I heard a car coming up behind me. Oh shit. I'm about to be robbed. I'm about to be shot. I'm about to be kidnapped and raped. Oh shit. I'm gonna fucking die. Nooo!

I was scared for my life until I heard a voice that always gave me butterflies.

hey yall. I know its short

what voice is it?

What is going to happen next?

You'll see next chapter.

comment and vote

smooches