The News

Ariel POV

It's been three days since we left the hotel. We didn't have sex. Aretha back from the hospital. He had to get stitches. She was mugging the shit out of me.

I'm still feeling sick as hell lately. I've been puking and feeling disgusted. I sleep and eat all day long. I'm just getting fatter and fatter

I know she would never suspect her boyfriend wanting me. She thinks she is so much better and prettier than me. The way she been getting on my nerves, I'm tempted to let her know what her boyfriend thinks I'm sexy and thinks she psycho.

I'm bored so I guess I'll just watch the news. Ain't shit on Tv. I turned it on and started watching.

"This is Diana Thomson with the channel five news. A boy from Fort Worth Texas's body was found floating in the Mississippi river. Nick named Mamoon, the drug lord was discovered with several gun shot wounds to his chest and head area floating in the Mississippi river by fisherman. Police are still looking for the culprits, but there is a slim chance of finding them due to lack of evidence. Back to you Tom"

I was in complete shock. I wasn't registering this. Oh my god. I think I know who shot Mamoon.

I got up and walked trough the living room up the stairs. I walked in Drake's room to find him and Aretha fucking. I don't really care about that right now even though I am slightly hurt. She was on top of him riding him. She completely ignored me. She kept doing what she was doing.

"What is it?" Drake said. He didn't seem to be fazed by what she was doing. She looked like she was doing a good job, but I guess she wasn't.

"Mamoon is dead." I said.

"I know I killed him. Thank me later" he said.

"Why you kill him? Was it because of me?" I asked.

Aretha moans got louder. it was annoying the fuck out of me that she was still fucking with me standing there. I was about to say something when Drake pushed her off him and sat up.

"Don't question me. I killed him because he tried to set me up. I would never just kill nobody for no damn female. Especially one I ain't wifed or fucking. Now Aretha you can finish and Ariel please leave." he said.

I was hurt. I slammed the door and went to my room. I cried for what felt like forever. I'm really getting sick and tired of being sad and depressed. I don't think I'll ever find someone to love me.

I need to go. I have some money saved. I had told Drake to give me the money instead of Buying me stuff with it. I also had two pay checks worth of money from work. I'll just use it to move out.

I called Tasia. She answered on the third ring. I could hear Aretha scream loud. I'm back annoyed.

"Hellooo?" Tasia answered sounding ghetto as hell.

"Can you come get me so we can go apartment hunting. We could get our own apartment together and be roommates." I said.

"Okay fine. I'll be there in thirty" she said before hanging up.

I got up and changed clothes. I decided on a mid thigh length, black jumper with lot's of cleavage. I put on make-up and combed my hair straight. I put on some black flats and grabbed my purse. I saw Drake walking out his room with a towel wrapped around his waist. I ignored him and walked down stairs.

"Where you going?" he asked.

"Out." I said.

"Where?" he asked.

"Nowhere" I said before walking out the door. Tasia was just pulling up. I got in her car and she started driving.

"Where we moving to?" She asked.

"I don't know. Some apartments." I said.

"Yea let's go look at some apartments close to where we work." she said.

We drove past our job and went across the street to some apartments. They were nice and had three stories. I wanted to be on the third floor so that I could get exercise because I'm getting fat.

Also, the higher up you are, the less likely you are to get robbed. We went to the front office to talk to the lady and get information on an apartment. Tasia said the second floor. Oh well. I'll still get excise, just won't have so many steps to climb.

"We have two places on the second floor. A two bedroom. It's $500 a month and water and light bill together is 200. It is one story and has two and a half bathrooms. It has a nice sized kitchen and a nice sized living room. It's got a small patio and a small dining room. Two walk in closets" she said.

"We'll take it" Tasia said.

"Okay. Just sign these papers and tell me when you can move in and we'll be good." she said handing us a thick packet.

"How does next month sound?" I said.

"It's soon, but we can have The place fixed up and ready for you." she said.

"Okay thanks." I said.

"Since we only have two weeks left of school, it gives us time to get our stuff together." I said.

"Yea. And yo birthday coming in three weeks. Then you'll be 18 and you can move legally. She said."

"Yea. Now lets get these papers signed." I said.

We spent five minutes in that office signing papers. I'm honestly glad I'm moving out. No more drama to deal with.

We finally left and she took me home. I went to my room and looked at all the stuff in there. I saw lots of things I didn't need. I had $7200 saved up. Good. I could just pay enough rent for over a year's worth of time. All I need is a month.

I went and got in my bed. It was now 8:00. I was tired as hell.

.............................................................

I woke up to quietness. Everyone must be sleep. It's Saturday and I don't have work or school. It was 7:00 and I was hungry and I had to pee bad. I got up and handled my morning business and cooked breakfast.

I made eggs, biscuits, bacon, hash browns, and coffee. I made myself a plate and poured myself a cup of coffee. I ate and drank my coffee. I cleaned up after myself and left the kitchen.

I was sitting in the living room watching cartoons, when Drake walked in and sat beside me. We were quiet. I heard heels clacking and Aretha kissed Drake on the cheek and left the house.

I just kept sitting there. Drake turned to me.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. Just the mention of Mamoon puts me on edge." he said.

"Yea whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"Drop the damn attitude for once. I'm being nice to you" he said.

"I think you gave me a disease. I haven't been feeling well lately. Dizzy, puking, eating more, gaining weight, sleeping way too much." I said.

"I'm clean." he said. "It's probably just you" he said.

"Yea whatever." I said. I curled up on the opposite side of the couch.

"You're beautiful. You look like a goddess laying like that." he said.

"If you're trying to get sex from me, it's not going to work." I said dryly.

"Stop being a bitch" he said.

I instantly broke out in tears. "Why you keep being mean to mees" I sobbed. He looked at me crazy then held me.

"I'm sorry..." he said sounding worried and sincere. "I'll make it up to you" he said.

"How?" I said.

"Like this" The next thing I knew, he was kissing me and ripping my clothes off me. We ended up fucking for hours. I really need to stop doing this with him.

Hey all

comment and vote

smooches